Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I first read about PE four or five years ago, and I started a routine when I was 18 but I stopped after a few days because I was afraid if I stretched or did the exercises, I'd somehow hurt my dick while it still had potential to grow.

Now I'm 22, and I can say that I've grown an inch in length since I've first discovered PE, but it was all done naturally. That being said, at a little over seven inches, I'm where I want to be in terms of length.

What bothers me about my size is my girth. It looks small to me, although I've never had complaints, I want it to be bigger. My girth is 4.75 and I'd be completely satisfied if it was at least 5.

I know there's another thread on girth that's being discussed right now, and I've read that you can't gain girth without gaining length, but I guess what I'm wondering is are these gains even really possible?

I've very rarely seen people that boast about their gains post legit before and after pics, so I just have to take their word for it. And if they are legit, and I decide to start a routine, does the beginners routine stickied in this folder work best for girth?

Or are there better girth routines to get results quicker? Also, how long before you guys that have experienced gains did it take before you felt and looked bigger?

Any and all advice is much appreciated, as I have an account with Thunder's Place PE forum but can't remember my password or the email I set it up with, so you guys are my only point of reference!

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, jelqing is good for girth but if u want more clamping and squeezing is the way to go
but if you dont want to get hurt first PE for at least 3 months for your penis to get up to strength
less is more in terms of PE.
dont believe stories that say that someone went from 7x5 to 10.5x7
but a gain of an inch both ways is very much possible with the right ammount of time and effort

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not going to post before or after pictures, but I really have no reason to lie neither. This is a support and advice forum, after all. All I know is that from doing jelqing, stretches, occasional kegels and oriental massage exercises - after 4 months I gained about 1/4" on my max length, and probably a 1/2" or more gain from girth. Towards the end of the 4 months though, I did 1/2 the jelqs and replaced the other 1/2 with squeezes. It's noticable in my eyes and in my hand, and my gf could tell the girth change as well.