For the Guys....What would you choose to be a Billionaire or 10 inches hung?

What would you choose if you could change your destiny?

• 10" cock

Votes: 55 13.2%
  • Billionaire

Votes: 350 84.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 11 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Billionaire! No question.

While I'd like to be big, 10 is too big, in my opinion. I'd like to be 8 inches or so idealy, if I could pick.

But between 8 inches or a billion dollars? I'll take the billion!

I'm married anyway, so I don't need a big dick to get more girls, and I satisfy my wife just fine as is even though I think it would be fun to see her with a larger guy.

If anything, I could take a few hundred thousand dollar,s hire the world's foremost expert on penis enlargement surgery, and get my 8 incher the hard way, with plenty of money still left over.

Or I could just find the perfect well hung guy to fuck my wife on those occasions when she wanted a bigger dick, I could watch and still get off, and I could put that guy on my payroll as an employee with a larger retainer, or pay for his plane tickets/transportation back and forth whenever we wanted him! :)

The best of all worlds, lol.

D

deleted136887

The real question here is who is going to be a big enough fool as to give one a 1e9 $?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Billionaire, definitely. A real 10-incher would likely be cumbersome and difficult to get into most women. Plus, I'm plenty happy with my current size.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take the money, i would just pay really hot hookers if i wanted sex, but both have their issues, i cant imagine ever being confortable with jeans with a 10inch thing there, and as a billionaire, people would just try to get close to u so u gave them money or such, at the end would pass on both

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Versus, only becoming a billionaire at age menopause, compared to having a huge dick throughout your life and in your teens and earning average american salary, i'd have seriously to reconsider, in this case i think that 10" dick is certainly the better option.

billionare- more than a mouthful or handful is a waste- (usually). :)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I am already to big for my wife it would only make sense to take the billion dollars.

I could get started with 3 million dollars, and get to a billion in 5 years if anyone wants to invest in my Internet startups