for the guys who only suck

naughtynnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is exactly how I feel. I have no desire to kiss a guy, cuddle a guy, or any anal play. I like the cock. That is it. I want to touch it, play with it, suck it and make it cum. Then I'm done. I don't even like receiving anything from a guy. Just like playing with a cock and make it cum. Females, I like doing absolutely everything with.

Ditto but still looking for that first experience.

Ok, maybe it's just me but isn't sucking someone's dick a very intimate activity? I can't really imagine sucking without feeling very close to the guy. What's more intimate: a dick or lips or mouth?

ricklo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, maybe it's just me but isn't sucking someone's dick a very intimate activity? I can't really imagine sucking without feeling very close to the guy. What's more intimate: a dick or lips or mouth?

I don't know... for me is more intimate to give a kiss to someone (woman or men). I need to have feeling in order to kiss someone in the mouth.
To suck a dick or a pussy, the only think i would need to know, is if that person is clean. And off course, i need to have attraction to that cock or that pussy.

Reactions: Jamesbgck

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I are swingers and I only suck when she is there, never alone. Having her watch is the kink for us. She likes to watch us suck each other off, besides she doesn't much care for cum in here mouth so I win out every time!!!! SLURP!!!!

I don't find myself attracted to a guy until he is naked and hard then I tend to focus on his cock and not him.

I'm in the same page.... Is nice, because I thought I was the only one.
I consider myself Bi, but just because I really like cocks. I don't like the "whole" man.
I love to look at pics of cocks, but I don't like or I don't feel nothing looking at pics on men.
The best thing that could happen to me is to be in a 3some (MMF) and suck his cock at the same time with the women. Or suck the base of the cock while is inside the pussy..... :)

For me it depends on what the "whole man" looks like. If he's got a sexy lean body, a big dick and is goodlooking, that's quite a bit right there. I usually don't see guys who are that attractive to me just hanging out in my area. I mean, there are some who are a surfers but they're more interested in girls and waves than each other.

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so glad to hear that BI-MEN feel as I do. I am all about the Cock!

Don't seek romance and certainly not penetration of any kind! Why is it so hard for us to find each other? If we could find a like minded suck friend we would most likely not be on this site..Aye! Guy

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A couple of questions for you guys:
1) Do you like swallowing the guy's load?
2) Do you like sucking on the guy's balls?
3) Do you prefer the guy's balls to be shaved?
4) While sucking cock, have you ever eaten his ass?

1. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. It's the reward for the work lol
2. Yes. I've never met a guy that didn't like his balls sucked on, plus it gives a little break from the sucking action.
3. No real preference. I prefer mine shaved because I think they're a tiny bit more sensitive.
4. Not so far. I've fingered a bit, and put a butt plug into a guy while I was sucking him though.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Allow me to say right up front that I am not an exclusive cock sucker. If I had to attach a percentage to that it would be maybe 90/10. 90% sucking and swallowing and 10% rimming, fucking, etc. Having said that to me it's all about the cock. If someone will let me wrap my lips around their dick they will have themselves a blowjob. Mind you I don't give head arbitrarily as I am very careful whom I blow and whom I don't. Nope, when the light is green, give me a raging 3 - 5 inch monster, and I'll go to town.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those guys out there that only like to suck cock. What gets you to suck a cock. Do you need to be attracted to the guy or is it just the cock that matters?

I ask because im going to be sucking my first soon. But in general when looking at a pic of a man. I dont notice anything else. Just his cock. In my mind i think if the cock appeals to me i dont think what the guy looked like would matter. Again this is how i think it would work with me since i have no practical experience. I tried to explain this to two seperate therapists. Both said you are bisexual but couldnt give me an explanation as to why my single interest is in the cock.

Ive always said if a cock appeared in front of me id be all over it. Which is why i was so tempted to hit a book store gh but i would not risk potential disease not knowing who was on the other side. Instead its taken me several years to work up the courage to become frienbds and get to know a guy that i will now experiment with

I've been wanting to suck my first big cock. As long as it's big, I don't care what the guy looks like, but I suppose him being in shape & good looking would make it easier to go through with it.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am with you Sammy! I don't really care what the dude looks like, or how old he is (legal naturally). As long as he is clean and healthy...it's all about the size and shape and attributes of his COCK! Let me get after it!

Sure if he is handsome that would be a perk! Also if its to become a regular thing, and the dude recips I like taking turns servicing rather then 69ing. Enjoy for first buddy!! Guy

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know... for me is more intimate to give a kiss to someone (woman or men). I need to have feeling in order to kiss someone in the mouth.
To suck a dick or a pussy, the only think i would need to know, is if that person is clean. And off course, i need to have attraction to that cock or that pussy.
I agree completely. I'll suck dick, rim, or lick pussy long before I'll kiss. But when I feel the connection to kiss, it makes the sex WAY hotter!

Reactions: submit452

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Appearance is always my starting point. If a guy can't take the time to make himself presentable, I would not be attracted to him. It doesn't take long to clean up a bit and I have backed out of more than a few suck sessions when the guy looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a shower in a few days....

I guess that makes me a cock snob. If I can be picky about the beer I drink and the places I go to, I can be selective about what goes in my mouth.

Reactions: deano-uk

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love cock. I like when it attached to nice body but it isnt necessary.
I prefer black guys. Most are in good shape.
Gloryholes make it all cock.
I dont want to kiss or embrace but i like getting fucked sometimes. But it starts w his cock. Ive been fucked by unattractive guys after seeing his cock at gloryhole.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If he's nice and has a big cock, I focus and the dick, I make it hard and I start sucking ...

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For those guys out there that only like to suck cock. What gets you to suck a cock. Do you need to be attracted to the guy or is it just the cock that matters?... its taken me several years to work up the courage to become frienbds and get to know a guy that i will now experiment with

I was exactly like you when I first decided I wanted to give it a try at age 23. (Totally hetero up til about 22 and a half, when I finally started fantasizing about MFM 3 ways.) I gave myself a "crash course" that first week, trying sex with 4 different men who had all been cruising me at the university gym shower room.

The first guy just laid back and let me do my thing, just as I wanted, but it was so new and strange I was in sort of an altered state of mind and it was not that satisfying. Second wanted anal which I had no interest in, and he had almost no interest in oral so it fizzled out quickly. Third was probably the most beautiful male I ever was with, and may have been meant to be my male soul mate but was in a relationship with a man already, who was very possessive...anyway, he was the first really well hung partner I had, not enormous but definitely above average and amazingly beautiful cock. I wished he would just lie back and let me have my way with his dick but he was used to the total interaction, including anal. I went along with him just because I knew I wanted that cock again and I liked him personally. But the fourth guy was his lover and totally turned me off to any kind of sex with men for almost a year. I had invited Mr. Third to a 3way with my GF, he responded, "I was going to invite you to a 3way with my BF," and I should have said "I asked you first," but I instead gave in to him hoping it would improve my ability to keep seeing him. Instead it ended everything as it was just too gay and too many males for me.

Later tried a few quickies with gay men which were mostly disappointing even when they were decent sized, but boring. Found a bi man who had a bit of an attempt at a relationship with my GF and me, the most intense and satisfying MFM sex I ever had and in many ways the most satisfying, period. He wanted to do everything, a lot of kissing and hugging and etc. and I thought I didn't want to but went along with it and it really was quite hot. He had a great body, nice big wide long but not huge cock, but was eternally hard and ready to keep having sex like me.

Later still had ONE time where a partner was basically mostly straight like I had been, had to spend hours talking with him to entice him to try a 3way but he ended up just wanting to try it with me alone. Absolutely no interest in anything but letting me suck him off, which was great. I still think of it as perhaps the most ideal experience I had, but very frustrating that it was only ONE time in my entire life! I was a master of fellatio with him, spent hours, made him cum twice w/o losing his erection... He was bigger than average, beautiful cock, let me keep alternating between admiring and sucking.

Had only ONE experience with a purely gay male that was hot and satisfying, where he had a lover and didn't want to cum that day, big, very THICK cock, just wanted to suck me off, which I was TOTALLY bored by and not interested in but I said we could try it if he let me hold his dick in my mouth during it. I laid back and he gave me the best BJ ever, but it wouldn't have worked for me except that his cock was so nice and thick I was getting off on that and knowing I didn't have to worry about making him cum and just letting myself have permission to enjoy being blown while getting off on how thick his cock felt was pretty hot.

Found myself in one relationship where the partner had thought he was straight, left long term GF at age 22 to be with me, wanted me to leave my GF but I wanted a 3way partnership. My GF was all for it, but this guy turned out to be impossible to work it out with and became strictly gay. He was not only all about kissing and hugging and snuggling etc. but made it into a LOVE affair, really played me with it, but I went into it as an adventure and don't regret the experience. It lasted over 3 years on and off for months at a time, a real drama thing but the underlying attraction was mainly sexual for both of us. No anal ever. He was compatible in that he liked to let me just suck him off, but he wasn't big enough (just about my size exactly) to really give me that satisfaction of finding out what it would be like with a big enough cock to really get off on it.

I was surprised a couple of times when I had the opportunity to be with guys with really enormous, beautiful dicks but was so repulsed by their bodies or faces or even just their personalities, I couldn't think of doing ANYTHING with them. I was dying for the experience, but yucch. They grossed me out. The only really huge cock I ever got to actually touch was a guy in his 40s when I was in my 20s, he was overweight, balding, totally un-attractive to me except for his dick, and we were in a situation where all I could do was jack him off. I knew he would be way too dangerous, disease-risk-wise, but I have to say, for weeks after I finally found out what it actually felt like to hold and jack off a cock that size (at least 10 inches for sure, good and thick), if he had come along again I probably would have taken the chances. It was every bit as hot and hotter than I imagined. (And zero interaction other than focusing on the cock, which like for you was my ideal, really.)

So here I am, old and still eternally dissatisfied! I would say if I could have lucked into finding just one guy early enough who was really huge and clean and loved to just lie back and let me blow him five or ten times a week for a few months, I would have a whole different level of satisfaction with my sex life experiences. I wish you luck and hope you can keep it safe while still enjoying yourselves thoroughly. I wouldn't be too shocked, though, if you find that some hugging at least will enhance the whole thing. There's something about a level of acceptance of each other as people rather than just the objectification of the penis that I think improves the multidimensionality and feels better.