for the guys who only suck

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Do you like swallowing the guy's load?
2) Do you like sucking on the guy's balls?
3) Do you prefer the guy's balls to be shaved?
4) While sucking cock, have you ever eaten his ass?

1) Depends on the taste, but tend not to, as I don't like the after effects in the morning, also, its not very good positive sexual health practice
2) Yes
3) shaved of course - I don't like hair in my mouth
4) No, my mouth just is not big enough to fit a cock and the arse in together ;)

Reactions: Manfdo

Jaxsurf

Legendary Member
Media
Saint Augustine Beach (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its all about the cock for me, making a hung cock spit is very satisfying. U find guys attractive as soon as i know there packing serious sausage.
Yup. I don't find any guy attractive but if you put a big set of dangling balls on my face I would be in heaven

Reactions: Manfdo

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jaxsurf, since I have a low hanger fetish, I agree that a nice sack gets me interested in pleasing the attached cock instantly, but it also takes a decent personality.....only assholes I like are the ones that need to be rimmed. Best, thickest, longest and tastiest cock go sour with a shitty personality. So for me, excitement comes from being attracted to cock and balls attached to a decent guy. Then I go crazy licking, sucking rimming and eventually swallowing when I feel it's right. Cut, uncut, hairy, shaved..all good...must be clean. Wish I was pleasing one now, I'm drooling!

Reactions: Jaxsurf

Manfdo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ugly guys become hot when we know they've got a low swinging cock. Check my local barber... This guy is half man half horse check his cock hanging half wae to his knee's in those shorts. Many a uddingston lady left walking like John Wayne when JT slips them a length. Big white and uncut and needing to spit!! This guy is known locally as daddydick! Handsome, cocky and shaking a big stick! 20170914000447~01.jpg
20170914000610~01.jpg
20170914000610~01~01.jpg
20170913235729~01.jpg
20170914000459~01.jpg

Manfdo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always swallow your reward. Suck it til it spits and keep on tickling the head with tongue til those balls are dry! Keep sucking after the tickly bit and get that homo twitching and moaning wit pleasure like a good boy

Jaxsurf

Legendary Member
Media
Saint Augustine Beach (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugly guys become hot when we know they've got a low swinging cock. Check my local barber... This guy is half man half horse check his cock hanging half wae to his knee's in those shorts. Many a uddingston lady left walking like John Wayne when JT slips them a length. Big white and uncut and needing to spit!! This guy is known locally as daddydick! Handsome, cocky and shaking a big stick! View attachment 831682 View attachment 831683 View attachment 831684 View attachment 831686 View attachment 831689
Need to see that..mmm

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always swallow your reward. Suck it til it spits and keep on tickling the head with tongue til those balls are dry! Keep sucking after the tickly bit and get that homo twitching and moaning wit pleasure like a good boy
First swill the reward round your mouth the get the full flavours, suck as he lets his pre cum dribble over your tongue and down your throat, hold his cock as it pulses spunk and enjoy the fruits of his loins till he is weak at the knees ands buckling with the urge to cum cum and cum more but is enjoying the orgasms so much he doesn't want to let if shoot - and then does - utter relief feeling the juices flowing, feeling his cock in your mouth surrounded my cummy spittle before with a gulp you enjoy it all, slurp it down like eating an oyster...but warmer....

Manfdo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feeling him twitching and getting ready to blow that load in your mouth gets me off so much. I like making my friends feel good and massaging there cock with a wet mouth must be a good feeling. #alwaysswalllow

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feeling him twitching and getting ready to blow that load in your mouth gets me off so much. I like making my friends feel good and massaging there cock with a wet mouth must be a good feeling. #alwaysswalllow
Its always good to have a cock in your mouth, taste his man tastes and then get a load shot into your gullet, always happy to oblige mates with a blow job quickie - even just a flopped cock through a fly...and man don't you knw they get that hot sexy feeling which them throbs though your sucking mouth

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A couple of questions for you guys:

1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
4) no but eaten girls asses a few times

Reactions: Voltaire

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, maybe it's just me but isn't sucking someone's dick a very intimate activity? I can't really imagine sucking without feeling very close to the guy. What's more intimate: a dick or lips or mouth?

Tony, I like your posting. I really am only interested in going down on guys, but I won't just meet up with anyone I don't know anything about. I think it is much hotter when you know or get to know someone in order to service them. My first experience several years ago was a guy I knew in business. We became friends as he was with other managers in my company. He often took us to lunch, etc. He planned a meeting with me when I was out of town and little did I know he expected to get his dick in my mouth before the night was over. He succeeded and I sucked. I've never looked back and have never regretted that first time. I am very turned on by sucking a mans dick. Another thing I want to mention is general hygiene...got to be a friend to soap and water for me to slob the knob. There are many men in LPSG who are very hot, sexy and masculine. The "do all" End result for me is to suck their cocks. I think the difference may be that I feel more emotionally attracted to women, but love the raw erotic intensity of a hard dick in my face. I can talk about a lot of things with another man, function as normal as any guy in a guy situation, but once he pulls out his dick, i'm ready.

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can talk about a lot of things with another man, function as normal as any guy in a guy situation, but once he pulls out his dick, i'm ready
It's like a switch gets flipped, right.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

1) Depends on the taste, but tend not to, as I don't like the after effects in the morning, also, its not very good positive sexual health practice
2) Yes
3) shaved of course - I don't like hair in my mouth
4) No, my mouth just is not big enough to fit a cock and the arse in together ;)

1) what are the after effects in the morning ?