For The Hung Among Us: Have You Ever Met A Hole You Didn't Like?

Have you ever had sex (anal, vaginal, oral) where the 'hole' just didn't meet your expectations?

• Yes, I've experienced this many times

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes, happens a fair amount of times actually

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Yes, but those bad experiences are few and far between

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No, generally I have loved every hole I've experienced

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
and if so, what was the reason? Just for clarity "hole" can be referring to any of the typical three orifices used during vaginal, anal or oral sex so your experiences can speak to any or all three. Also note the term 'hole' is just used as shorthand to cover all three types and is not meant to be demeaning nor crass nor diminish the humanity of the person(s) you've had sex with.

I'm interested in the answers just because typically it's expected that most "holes" will feel nice for the big and especially thick dicked given its ability to fill up basically any orifice. However, I'm sure there may be times when the vagina may not have been wet enough, the ass may not be clean enough, oral sex may have included a lot of teeth or even just the vagina or ass not being as tight of a fit as you're accustomed to etc. There's usually a lot of complimentary things said about how great "big dick sex" is but what are some of those bad or less than ideal sexual encounters that fall on the other end of the spectrum (bad sex). This question is obviously a little more geared towards hung straight guys or bisexual/gay/transgender tops but feel free to share your story even if you aren't exactly the most hung

D

deleted136887

Generally I dislike refering to a pussy as a "hole".
To each his own though.
So far I have enjoyed every single pussy that invited me in.

Reactions: lapdog2001

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve never met a pussy I didn’t enjoy or one that wasn’t tight enough (I really doubt that’s possible). IMO anal is meh, and not as good as pussy. Oral is fun, and I love using a woman’s mouth as a toy for my cock, but I’ve never cum from it.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And "pussy" is a better word than "hole" for a vagina? The distinction is lost on me! I suspect most women would consider either term demeaning.
For me, the only complaint I ever had about vaginal was odor from a yeast infection; with anal, only complaints are not being clean or taking far too long to relax enough to get in; and with oral either teeth or just uninspired sucking with little suction and/or no or little tongue action. IMHO, truly skilled oral is beyond compare!

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a firm believer in there are no loose pussies, just small dicks.

That being said i have come across some wildly mediocre holes over the years

One was a pass around slut i'd met through a buddy, text book bimbo, platinum blonde, big tits just the works and she had one kid no job and still living off daddy at 26, she'd heard through my ex i was big and once i was single she started making advances which i turned down at first cause buddy was banging her but i finally gave in, she wouldn't suck cock, so we got straight to fucking, she was plenty wet but easily one of the loosest pussies i've ever had like there was no muscle tone, not fat, just like fuck i don't even know how to describe it, that being said she had mentioned on many occasions she enjoyed anal so i figured i'd give that hole a go, at first she said she didn't do anal with guys my size but i insisted we'd stop if she couldn't take it, so i lubed her up, got the head in then proceed to give her the full 7 inches before she could say no, her ass hole was much better and got me off quickly, she was a little pissed and said never again which was fine by be.

Another that comes to mind was a chick i'd met through an ex. 19yrs old, taller, blonde hair blue eyes, amazing set of D-cups, thick thighs and a big ass, great body. I'd known her for a year and a bit and there was chemistry there for sure, but she was an absolute slut, in the short time frame i'd known her i'd lost track of her boyfriends, i remember one point where i'm certain she'd introduced me to 6 or 7 new boyfriends in a one month span. She was also incredibly unhealthy, all she ever did was smoke, drink beer, eat mcdonalds, do cocaine and party. After i split with my ex she was all over me and we hooked up, blowjobs were out of this world, pussy not so much, first couple inches incredibly tight then it was like a vast cavern, when i wanted to finish i had to pull out and fuck her with just the tip or have her suck me off

Last one was a chick i'd met through friend, 18, blonde, taller than average , HUGE tits but damn near anorexic, she had a reputation as a slut, she had a huge pussy, like zero body fat there it was just an opening, only way to get enough sensation to cum was lay her face down legs together and fuck her from behind. i've often found this is common with very skinny women, if she has no body fat or muscle tone pussy likely wont be much different

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a few experiences when the pussy was just a loose wet bag. felt no contractions, no cumming, no nothing, just wet and sloppy. pretty much just layed there. some of these gals, I bedded twice...with the same results. I thought maybe I wasn't big enough but as time went on and I was with more women, I was told I was big. ran into women who knew how to fuck, appreciated my size, and soought me out. I knew it wasn't me. it was them.

I've also had gals that were too small. very tight, not comfortable at all.

Most are snug, be gentle shoving it in. the best get on top and slowly work your big cock inside them. my wife mounts me almost all the time. I never get tired of hearing "(Phew!) you gotta big dick!"

D

deleted4500261

I may have a different perspective than some but, if someone is offering me their mouth, vagina or anus, I am grateful for the experience. Normally I don’t have sexual experiences with people I don’t like so my long winded answer is “no, I have never met a “hole” I didn’t like”. They were all remarkable and amazing gifts that were offered to me and I value the experiences immensely.

D

deleted136887

Oh yes.. There was that I was near the black hole at the center of the galaxy..
I just did not enjoy the sensation.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I chose 'No' as I've enjoyed every single experience, every single time my penis was in contact in any way with a woman. Being thicker than average, I haven't been deep-throated 100% but have enjoyed whatever any woman was able to take. I learned very quickly that lube was going to be an essential part of my sex life, so having it on hand has ensured that I have been able to enjoy every woman's vagina I was invited to enter.

My one and only 'disappointment' was the only time I tried anal with a girlfriend who was willing. She had to be in the mood for it, and one day she said to give it a try. There was tons of foreplay, and I ensured my condom clad dick and her butthole were well lubed. We also proceeded very slowly, stopping my insertion multiple times when she asked me to hold up. In the end :laughing: I was able to only get about 3 inches deep in her before she just couldn't take it anymore. :pensive: None of the other women I've been with have had any interest in anal, so that was a one and done.