for the ladies a question

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering when you feel horny like squi
rming horny does your pussy kinda ach to be fucked.When im all jacked off i cant sit still ,also if you have a large cock in you mines 7long 6 around i feel good is there such big cocks if so what where they like just curious thanks ladies if you reply

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm horny it aches. I feel it from my butt all the way up to my ribcage on the left side of my body. It's actually sort of miserable. I cannot sit still I too am very squirmy. It sort of self perpetuates itself cause the worse it gets the more I think about it and the worse it gets and so on...

Not sure what the second half if your question was but personally I think 7x6 is a perfect sized penis. Very filling but not too big so that it limits positions

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering when you feel horny like squi
rming horny does your pussy kinda ach to be fucked.When im all jacked off i cant sit still ,also if you have a large cock in you mines 7long 6 around i feel good is there such big cocks if so what where they like just curious thanks ladies if you reply

Yes. My puss aches. My hips and back and thighs ache. I squirm. I wriggle. I'm restless and agitated. I will curl up in a ball. It aches so bad I could cry.

Yeah. I can't understand the second part of this question either.