For the ladies - How long do you like actual intercourse to last?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SpiceFromIndia, Jul 15, 2009.

1. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

I know everybody is different and i am just curious about different women liking different things:

1. How long should be the foreplay and what do you like in foreplay. In other words, which activities before the actual intercourse make you wet and ready?

2. How long should be the actual intercourse?

3. After intercourse, just after you and your partner finished and you have an orgasm what do you like to do ? for example just after we finish she likes me to hold her for some time and i like that. I close my eyes and think about all the waves my body is feeling. My emotions are high and i feel my body is unified with hers.

Pardon my bad english. I am not native. If you dont understand something ask me nicely and i will explain.

Sorry if this kinda thread is already there. I just could not find it.

#1 SpiceFromIndia, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
  3. SpiceFromIndia

Thank you. This thread is very informative however it does not talk about specifics that i am looking for. Is there any other thread ?

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
  5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Foreplay should like 4 minutes, sex 7 minutes, holding 2 minutes atleast.

Dude, there are NO fast and simple rules to sex, each session is different with each person. Sometimes you go for it long, sometimes you go for it short. Sometimes you have short foreplay with long sex, sometimes you have long foreplay with short sex. Good Lord, use some common sense here....and who cares if the question hasnt been asked before in your exact same wording, all in all Chrissy is right, its been asked virtually 6 times on the first page of this forum alone.

6. SpiceFromIndia

Point is noted, however i am still curious about my last question (number 3) that is after sex part.:rolleyes:
    Thanks Chrissy for giving us the links of the related threads. It certainly did help.

7. X_inch

X_inch New Member

Albums:
    Pay attention to your girl, she will give you all the signs you need. She may want a quickie, sometimes a marathon... hell, wouldnt hurt to just ask, show them you're interested in what they want

8. closetbi

closetbi New Member

If you go any faster or slower than you feel like you should, you're doing it worse. Trust me, I am the clit commander. Just get her worked up, don't give her what she wants immediately, make her work for it and when she gets it, give it to her good, get what I'm saying? As for actually fucking her, I say perfect is she cums once, and you cum with her the second time. However long that takes, just make sure to be steady, if she wants to speed you up, she's going to fuck you up. Don't slow down and speed up because that ruins it.

-clit commander

9. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

It all depends, sometimes I love foreplay for a long time like 30-60 minutes because it gets me going. Other times just ripping off clothes is enough and then I want to fuck.

No offense but this is a dumb question, if I haven't cum from fore-play which I usually haven't then make me cum. How long does that take? It totally depends on many factors.

There is no set rules. Sometimes I want to be held, sometimes I want my space, sometimes I pass out. Just read my body language and you will know what to do.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    The single answer is that you have to read your partner and listen to what her body is telling you. Without saying a word she will respond in a certain way that reflects her mood, and you will feel her response and know what to do next. You will know when she wants it slow and languid, and you will know when she wants it hard and fast. All you need to do is be sensitive to your partner. The best lovers are the sensitive ones.

12. Maruli

Maruli New Member

I really think that you can't measure this.
    How long should foreplay be?
    ..Until I'm ready.

How long should the sex be?
    ...Until we're ready!

No one really knows! There will always be someone disappointed if the sex isn't long enough.. or someone angry because they're tired and their man won't finish up!

Draft saved Draft deleted