For the ladies: Was my small cock really that funny???

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.

After lots of PM's I wanted to know what is so funny for a girl to see a penis like mine 6 years ago.

I mean this can't be possible that all the women think that it looks silly or funny? Or is there something gone wrong with evolution??

Here the link: http://www.lpsg.org/89408-pe-here-s-my-story.html

Thanks for an answer

kind regards

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well ok, i said sorry, i didn t mean to do something inappropriate

I'd like to believe you didn't mean to do anything inappropriate, but my experience with you little guys on this site tells me otherwise. :mad:

You joined a large penis support group knowing that you do not have a large penis. Were you expecting us to throw you a parade? Most, not all but most, of the people on this site prefer large penises. If you want your small ego and consequently small penis to be stroked you need to check out www.measurection.com.

FYI- Even the 80% gay girls that are here, when they feel like being fucked, they want a big cock to do it. :cool:

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd like to believe you didn't mean to do anything inappropriate, but my experience with you little guys on this site tells me otherwise. :mad:

You joined a large penis support group knowing that you do not have a large penis. Were you expecting us to throw you a parade? Most, not all but most, of the people on this site prefer large penises. If you want your small ego and consequently small penis to be stroked you need to check out www.measurection.com.

FYI- Even the 80% gay girls that are here, when they feel like being fucked, they want a big cock to do it. :cool:

hmm, well I joined this site with a normal lenght penis, not as big as most guys here , but compared to all the guys i see naked in gym class i m finally thicker and longer than them. this was different some years ago. i did not join this site to get humiliated or so. i dedicated lots of time to pe and it helped. i just never understood why a girl laughed while seeing my penis for the first time, although at that time it was small. sorry for my bad english. but according to your answer you did not even check my link but only replied to my theme of my post. no offense. i ll stop posting on this forum then.
best regards

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Apparently no one seemed to check out the guy's link to his thread, he grew a whole lot in a couple of years (I don't know the exact number of years).

To answer your question, I don't know, maybe she always thought that small penises were funny, and laughed instinctively, It seems that it wasn't some witch move on her part because she apologized, but I don't know, but as you can see by your responses all people have the potential to be mean and bitchy, even if it's just by a fleeting moment.

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wanted to share something with you davisdave, while I prefer my cocks to be large-sized, my first orgasm was with someone who's cock was about the same size as your earlier pics. The girl who laughed at you probably did so out of nervousness or from the unexpected.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.

Thanks for sharing. She told me that in the first moment she found it qiute funny and remembered her of a joke in the film Scary movie, where a tall guy had also a tiny penis.

I just find it hard that, when u have a small penis you risk to date a girl who will laugh at the sight of it.

Although it won t happen to me again now ( hopefully :wink: ) i will never forget that moment :redface:

Thanks