For the ladies who like bigger, what is it about size?

Your preference for size is more about:

• the physical stimulation

Votes: 117 29.7%
  • the visual appeal

Votes: 152 38.6%
  • can't decide - it is a toss-up

Votes: 125 31.7%

• Total voters

zeporro

Just Browsing
Media
Mattsdong: I've always thought it was about the visual effect, I'm 13 inches so I never get to stick mine all the way in, but girls who might have seen 9, 10, maybe 11, still say they prefer mine eventhough its obvious they probably didn't go any deeper than I did :p

Thickness is the best bit for feeling ;)

loooolol Jezzz man i was reading this post and i register only to make a comment to your post...

Jezzz man i know you want to impress the ladys but dont magnified so much what you have in the middle of your legs!! You turn to be ridiculous !!!

13 inch = 33.02 centimeters

You know you just break the world record ?!? :cool:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Hottest thread on lpsg. Period. :up:

My last ex said something to me once along the lines of "I like the way it feels in me, but sometimes I try to get my hand around it and just knowing I get to play with it makes me feel good too." - not an exact quote, but it was something like that.

Why did I break up with her again? :confused:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My perception , from watching and listening to women as we get ready for sex, as we enter foreplay...usually women get to see my limb before we reach the B room.

The most alluring effect comes from their expression of astonishment, while taking inventory of my equipment.
I get mesmerized by their faces as they reach into my pants, and, repeat the words....
oh!!! it's huge !!!

yes ladies, a smile from ear to ear follows the act.

Off course, I had some girls transfer their astonishment and their intoxication in regards to my size, to feelings of concern or apprehesion, when time comes to penetrate.

In other words, my conclusion is that, women as a whole ,
( yes, individually there is difference)
...tend to be turned on , and, "are" turned on by the view, and the feeling on their beautifull feminine hands, of a large cock. The degree to which the size is confortable and usefull , depends on their physical capacity, their predisposition and their desire to take this penis in .
No woman can resist a close encounter with a big penis.
( at least, visually and, hand inspecting it )

The best part, in my case , is when a woman loves it , visually, and , by hand touch, to the point that, even though never got one that large ( or not very often ), her cautiousness can not put a stop to her feelings of deep attraction to it, and, almost always, she surrenders to her "passion", making the act of "breaking" her in , the most arousing time of them all.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
linus said:
Thanks to all who have voted and your comments. I know this is not a scientific poll, however, I was still interested in the results. I suspected that when I posted the poll that "physical stimulation" would win a landslide. However, the results were a little closer than I would have predicted.

When I hear woman discuss the whole "does size matter" issue, it seems the topic automatically centers upon physical stimulation. I have always thought that even if different sizes did not feel much different from one another, size would still matter because bigger just looks better. Much the same way that many men love the look of bigger breats, I would think that many women would also like the look of a bigger penis. It just seems that it gives a more mausculine look like a square jaw, broad shoulders etc. I have heard very few women talk about size like this because,again, the conversation almost always centers on physical stimulation. The results of this informal poll do seem to support my suspicion that size for appearance sakes matters.

hey linus,
good thread and interesting poll and perspectives.

however. given that the visual aesthetics of the penis have a lot to do with how it's proportioned to your body, wouldn't a 5 incher look hot on some skinny 5'6" dude?

i would think that the visual aspects of the cock are the entire thing, the dick and the balls and how it fits on the body of the dude.

say your 6'5" and have a 3 inche penis. that would not look visually appealing to a girl. at least i don't think. also true a 12 incher would not look attractive to a girl say on a guy who is only 5'4". make sense?

E

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to jump in on this thread because there seems to be a lot of beautiful women saying some very hot things! A lady friend of mine likes the fact that I can hurt her with my cock if I wanted to. That turns her on for some reason. Turns me on too.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think in sense this is a missleading question For a women to say she likes the look of a 8 inch cock The physical aspect is going to come into play no matter what No we are getting into height issues too Im only 5ft six with what i have Probably out of preportion with my body But i have never been told it it was gross I think our society puts too much pressure on men and women on how we look and act We are who we are and thats is that. Ilike hearing the ladies opinions But i think too much stock is put on someones physical aspects The defining factor for me is what someone has in their heart!:cool:

Lucitrue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Stud Hunter on this one.. i love the girth! You dont havt to have 10 inches to get my attention:eek: .. a great 8 with lots of girth does it for me too.. makes me shiver just thinking about it...YUM!!:smile:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Newer here, so love it when old threads float up...

curiousgurl said:
In regards to penetration, I think it's that inital stretch that feels the best. This may sound weird, but I like for it to almost hurt as it's going in, and then as you start to stretch and move around being filled up is just amazing. Sometimes he will raise his hips while he's inside me, and lift my ass up off the bed....all that power, and masculinity just drives me wild. I can't imagine someone w/ a small tool being able to do that?? But then again, I wouldn't know. Another thing that I like (again, may be weird) is to actually be sore the next day from sex. Not like so sore that I can't walk, but a little tender down there, tingly, stretched maybe a little raw and oh so sensitive.
I could have writted this myself curiousgurl!! Whenever I see sex advice for large men that talks about lots of artifical lube and going slow and yadda yadda, I think, well now they're just ruining the best part. My hub knows that pinning me, lifting my skirt and pulling my panties to the side, and trying to push in without any other foreplay, will get me wetter than any amount of finger "twiddling."

I always loved the idea of being teased at the point of entry, and the fact hub just can't fit at first amounts to exactly the right kind of teasing. He has to reach down and pull me open with his hands and really lean hard into me and that final moment when I'm wet enough and he's got me open and he slides in, so slow just because he's so big... god, it's turning me on even thinking about it.

So though he's beautiful, I chose "physical sensation." I didn't know I was a size queen until I met him. The sex and the quality/quantity of orgasms just doesn't compare with an average guy. "Size doesn't matter" my ass.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good to hear from some of ladies who like them big Im very caring of what the women is feeling The women im with now its taken two years to where she feels comfortable with all of me inside her What im saying ladies is dont count the man out if he has a little extra To the men if you are just pounding away on a women without caring what she is feeling shame on you

Lucitrue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Good to hear from some of ladies who like them big Im very caring of what the women is feeling The women im with now its taken two years to where she feels comfortable with all of me inside her What im saying ladies is dont count the man out if he has a little extra To the men if you are just pounding away on a women without caring what she is feeling shame on you

So true Uncut, so true.. we love to be with our guys (if we have one that is) but, yes, we do often wonder if they "feel" anything mentally.

Thanks so much for adding that one.. it adds alot of weight to the sublect coming from a guy, instead of sounding whiny coming from us gals.

P.S. If i had a guy who could have sex with me and make me walk funny for a few days.... How delish!!:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
To the men if you are just pounding away on a women without caring what she is feeling shame on you

Indeed. I'm in a stage of my life where I'm into friends with benefits and don't really need a serious relationship. But uncut's statement runs true in any sexual interaction. I think the best sex is with a guy who is really into the interaction between us. That could be about the emotional bond if you're in love, or if it's more "casual" sex it could just be about making me cum my brains out. But being in tune with your partner, rather than just pounding away, is always the best approach.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
stud_hunter said:
Indeed. I'm in a stage of my life where I'm into friends with benefits and don't really need a serious relationship. But uncut's statement runs true in any sexual interaction. I think the best sex is with a guy who is really into the interaction between us. That could be about the emotional bond if you're in love, or if it's more "casual" sex it could just be about making me cum my brains out. But being in tune with your partner, rather than just pounding away, is always the best approach.
Stud hunter i love reading your posts, bc your always so informative to me, i mean on what women truley want. I read stuff u post, and other females post, and if your serious i listen as sound advice, i just wanted to say thanks, bc its making my love life better than it was with out the advice. :biggrin1:

Im only 20 and still learning u know, this is a great place for it! Just wanted to say thanks to all the women here that put out(Advice):cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CokecanBen9 said:
Stud hunter i love reading your posts, bc your always so informative to me, i mean on what women truley want. I read stuff u post, and other females post, and if your serious i listen as sound advice, i just wanted to say thanks, bc its making my love life better than it was with out the advice. :biggrin1:
Im only 20 and still learning u know, this is a great place for it! Just wanted to say thanks to all the women here that put out(Advice):cool:

LOL. Suddenly I feel all this pressure since apparently each post I make is shaping your young mind! But still I'm glad I could help!

D_PlankWilliams

1st Like
Media
I agree with BEN 100%. All the ladies provide a lot of great information in their posts. I'm sure if the women could summarize the information on this site into a manual for men they would be a lot of happier ladies in the world ;) jk

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jh12 said:
I agree with BEN 100%. All the ladies provide a lot of great information in their posts. I'm sure if the women could summarize the information on this site into a manual for men they would be a lot of happier ladies in the world ;) jk

I think it's great for guys to listen to women and want to get feedback, as long as they keep in mind that what one woman likes isn't necessarily what another likes. :wink:

B_brazgold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Multiple orgasms from constant stimulation. Plus, there's nothing like holding a nice, large cock firmly in your hands.Theres Something about seeing a nice huge soft cock dangling there between a mans legs.Its like the bigger it is the turn on is much better to trying and fighting to accomodate a huge it.Boys with bigger toys rule.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason said:
I just wanted to jump in on this thread because there seems to be a lot of beautiful women saying some very hot things! A lady friend of mine likes the fact that I can hurt her with my cock if I wanted to. That turns her on for some reason. Turns me on too.

Wow, there are so many things to say about why I love big cocks, but I would have to say Skull Mason's quote is my biggest. I love the feeling of power that a big penis has during sex, and the feeling of submitting to it. The feeling of awe that I get and the control that he has over me is a true thrill. And like curious said, feeling sore the next day is actually arousing, too...sort of like a mark of ownership that he has on me. Physically it feels great, too, but you can't beat all the psychological effects of size.