For the ladies who like bigger, what is it about size?

Your preference for size is more about:

• the physical stimulation

Votes: 117 29.7%
  • the visual appeal

Votes: 152 38.6%
  • can't decide - it is a toss-up

Votes: 125 31.7%

• Total voters

kittykat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the sight of a really big cock. I love handling it, and for many, really intense climaxes, there's nothing like it. But just looking at one will make me wet and actually start to salivate. It can kind of just take my breath away.

I love the feeling of it going in...to where it feels like it might break me open. There's stretching that's both pleasure and pain. But then when I get used to it, there's just so much more sensation. When he gets into the very back of my vagina, it's a sensation I can't describe, but when starts pushing and thrusting gently back there I just start panting and gasping (and in a short while, usually, start coming.)

But I can't say it's more visual/psychological or physical because it's just part of one sometimes overwhelming experience. I know I get turned on by movies of guys with huge dicks. A fellow member recommended Mandingo and I really love just staring at his cock...and I can sometimes put myself in his girl's shoes if she really gets turned on. But somehow that just leaves me hangiing there. The experience of getting it in person just can't compare to watching a movie! :biggrin1: :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kittykat said:
I love the feeling of it going in...to where it feels like it might break me open. There's stretching that's both pleasure and pain. But then when I get used to it, there's just so much more sensation. When he gets into the very back of my vagina, it's a sensation I can't describe, but when starts pushing and thrusting gently back there I just start panting and gasping (and in a short while, usually, start coming.

Yeah kittykat :biggrin1: . You hit in on the nail with "there's just so much more sensation." The way I look at it is a larger cock really does a lot of the work for the guy, so a bigger guy doesn't really have to be that good, he just has to last. With smaller guys good sex is still possible but it sometimes requires more maneuvering and effort. Of course for me my g-spot is the great equalizer. It can be easier for avg or slightly above avg. guys to work it and :tongue: :tongue: .

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I like it when it goes in and u think its all the way in and then it goes even further and makes my whole body shake and makes me gasp! :)

When I am having sex with my GF, it seems like every time, when I first slide inside of her, she asks, "Is it all the way in baby?" to which I reply by pushing my cock even deeper inside of her until she screams, oh god, its the best. My GF would also say, that the thing about big dicks, is how it feels when I cum inside of her, she she feels every pulse of my cock as I shoot load after load of hot cumm in her, she gets off nearly every time from that.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an extremely girthy penis. My flaccid girth is between 6.75 and 7 inches and my erect girth is 8 inches at the base 7.5 just behind the head. My length is a bit over average at 7 inches.

Volume wise my dick is HUGE even when compared to someone with an 8 or 9 inch penis.

Most women when they first see me get very nervous. I have had a few refuse sex with me, mostly younger inexperienced women. I once went to a massage parlor for a handjob and the korean girl brought every woman in the place in to see my erect cock.

They were lifting it, staring at it. They were amazed.

I must take my time with every girl I have sex with but the majority of them say the tremendous girth means even the slightest movement by me causes intense feelings of pleasure and even woman who have difficulty achieving vaginal orgasms have mutliple/multiple orgasms.

I am glad I am not any longer as i feel I'd end up hurting women and YES a few have even tried anal sex with me.

There is nothing better than seeing the look on a womans face when they first put their hands around my cock or when I lay her down and slowly start to enter them.

It is fear mixed with desire and a tremendous feeling of power for me.

For you women wondering how big around I am...go graba can of beer or diet coke and you'll get the picture...now imagine that sliding inside of you and hard as a rock too!:eek:

thickestone:

Oh, yeah, baby. Reading this one was a definate turn-on. Wait while I go touch myself . . . . . . . .

Hugs and Kisses,

Sweet Karmen

elija

Just Browsing
Media
don't you think that if only 3% of men have dick's 8 1/2 inches or more that women need maybe to be a little more sensetive to the other 97% of men when discussing the issue. i'm 7 1/2 x6" and not really too concerned but i'm shore there are a lot of men out there who are. can you imagine the shoe was on the other foot and all men were the same size wise, but 97% of women had large wide vagina's....and all men were after that illusive 3 % of women with tight fitting vagina's, i think there would be a huge amount of female envy going about.... just consider that when saying i don't know why men with little dick's even bother going to nudist beaches...everyone has the same emotion's regardless of the amount of blood vessel's hanging between their legs.....sorry to bring a downer on this subject... :rolleyes:

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't you think that if only 3% of men have dick's 8 1/2 inches or more that women need maybe to be a little more sensetive to the other 97% of men when discussing the issue. i'm 7 1/2 x6" and not really too concerned but i'm shore there are a lot of men out there who are. can you imagine the shoe was on the other foot and all men were the same size wise, but 97% of women had large wide vagina's....and all men were after that illusive 3 % of women with tight fitting vagina's, i think there would be a huge amount of female envy going about.... just consider that when saying i don't know why men with little dick's even bother going to nudist beaches...everyone has the same emotion's regardless of the amount of blood vessel's hanging between their legs.....sorry to bring a downer on this subject... :rolleyes:

Mate, this is the LPSG. While i think most women like it big, this isn't the place to be making judgments of the female population

So Nina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me it is the physical stimulation of a good girth, espacially the streching effect and teh feeling of being filled out. the longer strokes and the flexibillity in positions are the advantages of a good length. Psychological I like the impressive sight of a big cock. The first time I had a to play around with him all the time and nothing makes me feel more attractive than a hard big one in my hand.

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG! This is the best site ever! I'm so glad I found it and can't wait to read more. I'm so hot already.

I think for me the appeal of big cocks is mostly mental. I know that there aren't that many big guys out there, and when I find one I totally feel special and that really turns me on. (And I've only been with 6 guys, so I'm not a totally slut.) But I think it's mental because I always have to quantify it. I always measure the guy's dick. I just have to know and put a number to it. And then I compare notes with my girlfriends. There's this one guy I booty call, and he's 8x6, and when we do it I totally get off on telling him that he's got the biggest dick on campus and that none of my girlfriends have ever had anyone as big as him. God, I have multiple orgasms almost every time.

SmartNsexy

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with many of the responses so far. I love watching a large cock slide inside me, filling me to the point where there is literally pain AND pleasure. I like girth too however it is the combination of both. Length does make a difference, I like deep penetration.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I always measure the guy's dick. I just have to know and put a number to it. And then I compare notes with my girlfriends. There's this one guy I booty call, and he's 8x6, and when we do it I totally get off on telling him that he's got the biggest dick on campus and that none of my girlfriends have ever had anyone as big as him.

That may be the hottest thing I've ever read. :hypnotized:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! This is the best site ever! I'm so glad I found it and can't wait to read more. I'm so hot already.

I think for me the appeal of big cocks is mostly mental. I know that there aren't that many big guys out there, and when I find one I totally feel special and that really turns me on. (And I've only been with 6 guys, so I'm not a totally slut.) But I think it's mental because I always have to quantify it. I always measure the guy's dick. I just have to know and put a number to it. And then I compare notes with my girlfriends. There's this one guy I booty call, and he's 8x6, and when we do it I totally get off on telling him that he's got the biggest dick on campus and that none of my girlfriends have ever had anyone as big as him. God, I have multiple orgasms almost every time.

oh bless you for your posts k8kat, you're going to fit quite well here ;-)

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, somebody mentioned something at a massage parlor wher they got a handjob...am i clueless or is that not normal? I never new you could get handjobs there! and you can see my size in my sig, and i have been refused vaginal entry, but never have been refused a good handjob/blowjob! (actually there was one who refused about the blowjob, she couldn't fit it in her mouth!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I an quite sure that any legit masseur/masseuse with a license and esp their own office will not supply any happy endings-I have had massages from both men and women whennI have stayed in hotels and have had some happy endings- I never have asked for one but it seems like if they spend a lot of time on ur buttocks and upper thighs and and their hands/fingers brush a lot across ur ball sac that when u turn over with a large boner their hands seem to start massaging ur boner until a climax occurs _ afterwrds I just tip them more lol

elija

Just Browsing
Media
Mate, this is the LPSG. While i think most women like it big, this isn't the place to be making judgments of the female population
what man doesnt judge the female population. i'm not talking about preference's i'm just saying why should 97% of men suffer because a few women think its cool to be ruthless.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...for me its both the visual and physical appeal. To see a big one is such a turn on and to feel it grow even bigger in ur hands and stroke it and suck it...
and then to feel it inside of U is really a sensational feeling...and how it fills U all the way up :rolleyes: it can drive U totally crazy by excitement :tongue:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience/talking with past partners etc I would say it's Very much a visual thing. I've been told time and again that it's Very masculin to pull down a guys pants and out pops a missle lol. I'll admit I like it to ;) There is something Very visually stimulating about looking down and seeing a large penis during intercourse!! Fun times :)

Teflon