For the ladies who like bigger, what is it about size?

Your preference for size is more about:

• the physical stimulation

Votes: 117 29.7%
  • the visual appeal

Votes: 152 38.6%
  • can't decide - it is a toss-up

Votes: 125 31.7%

• Total voters

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is an eye opener for me. I would not have hesitated bet that "physical stimulation" would have been the hands down winner. The explanations as to what, why and how are awesome..

Live and learn :smile:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all I can say is this is a real turn on to read how these women really feel knowing that when your face to face with most women they will never tell you how they really feel but hearing these women talk is a real eye opener thanks ladies I love you all!:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the physical stimulation of a good girth.
So do I!

I like it when it goes in and u think its all the way in and then it goes even further and makes my whole body shake and makes me gasp! :)
Mmmm, yes, I miss that feeling.

For me it's the feeling. I just love how deep he reaches and feeling full. A lot of times I orgasm just from that.
I need the length and the girth to feel full.

If you were it meet a guy 8" x 6"+ would you try to work fitting him, or would you break off the relationship?
I'd work it! :flirt: My ex-bf was 8x6 and we were together for 12 years. It never occurred to me to leave him because of his cock being large. :rolleyes:

All in all, I think the feel of a big penis does more for me than the visual. Don't get me wrong I love how they look even when soft. There is something about the feel of a penis in my hand and in my vagina that just makes me happy. It's pure bliss.

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So do I!

I'd work it! :flirt: My ex-bf was 8x6 and we were together for 12 years. It never occurred to me to leave him because of his cock being large. :rolleyes:

All in all, I think the feel of a big penis does more for me than the visual. Don't get me wrong I love how they look even when soft. There is something about the feel of a penis in my hand and in my vagina that just makes me happy. It's pure bliss.

Visually I LOVE to see a man with a monster sized soft one that just grows and grows. I am always horny but that just makes me ready immediately. Don't need or want foreplay then. I seem to have inherited a really huge vagina. One man described it has a "cavern", and I was not in the least offended because he was telling the truth and loved fucking me. I can take a lot of men to the balls who have told me they have trouble with everyone else they have been with. So a huge man is important to me because I really need the size to feel anything and to enjoy myself.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love both! But the physical stimulation wins out... I love the visual, as well, but if it was only that I wouldn't necessarily insist on a big guy. I'm built deep so I need that for the feeling...

dabigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BIG DICK:

Long and Thick is better for me. It fills me up. I feel it when it goes in and pulls out. It's longer stokes obviously! I like it when that big dick head hits all the way to the back of my pussy. it almost feels like it's going to pop out of my ass, it's so deeeeep. hold it... hold it... then slowly pullout. not completely! just enough for that certain friction.. you know. that feeling you get when your little man in the boat(clitoris) starts throbbing! YES! YES! And then(this is totally from my experiences only) a big dick man can hold their cum longer. They pull that massive head out and rub lightly over my clit and then push that fat cock back in so far in my box that his pubic hairs are up against my clit. His balls slap the opening of my ass. IT DRIVES ME MAD!!!!

LITTLE DICK:

I'll take this up the ass. it doesn't last long
AGAIN this is totally from my experiences only!! I can't speak for all men. I'm sure that there must be a man with a little wanker that can "tear this juicy pussy up"

nyirishblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am new to this but I love when my husbands pushes past and opens me up it is almost enough to make me start a orgasm just when he parts me.. ummm that full gasping feeling....grrr. I love choking on it too.. I think it is hot!! I do not think I could have married a man with a little guy...

momy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd say the view of a huge dick keeping getting bigger really makes me horny...and what about when he struggle to get in... i allmost orgasm every time he enters me:)

So do I!

wow those descriptions are even turning me on lol.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I I love the feeling of [a huge dick] going in...to where it feels like it might break me open. There's stretching that's both pleasure and pain. But then when I get used to it, there's just so much more sensation. When he gets into the very back of my vagina, it's a sensation I can't describe, but when starts pushing and thrusting gently back there I just start panting and gasping (and in a short while, usually, start coming.)

Wow! That's fantastic! And so beautifully captured in words. It is so hot to know that women get that excited over a large cock.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I figure it's nature's way of rewarding me for being a woman, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to milk it for all it's worth!
Mmm. And I'm with mercurialbliss on a large cock, especially a thick one, being about the constant stimulation. One way to look at it is a big one is working even when the guy it's attached to isn't. Just the slightest movement can touch so many wonderful places! it...

Dayum! Just reading those words made my cock as hard as a....pencil. Sigh. Oh, well. At least I can enjoy reading a hot woman describe such sensual thrills!

jamie121

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id Love To Know What U Girls Think Of My Pictures!!!
Let Me Know What U Think Of My Cock, Im 7 Inch Long To The Millimeter!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I've always thought it was about the visual effect, I'm 13 inches so I never get to stick mine all the way in, but girls who might have seen 9, 10, maybe 11, still say they prefer mine eventhough its obvious they probably didn't go any deeper than I did :p
Thickness is the best bit for feeling ;)
loooolol Jezzz man i was reading this post and i register only to make a comment to your post...
Jezzz man i know you want to impress the ladys but dont magnified so much what you have in the middle of your legs!! You turn to be ridiculous !!!
13 inch = 33.02 centimeters
You know you just break the world record ?!?
Although I've been here a very long time, I never fail to be amused by the inevitable 'schoolboy fantasy' post in an otherwise illuminating thread. It makes me curious as to the mindset of the fantasist: I often wonder what happens to them after they have been called out. Do they go and ply their hallucinations and flights of fancy on other sites? Mattsdong stopped posting his preposterous fantasies here a couple of years ago after he was caught out for glaring inconsistencies and exposed by respected longtime poster alex8, for instance here.
However, Mattsdong's profile reveals that he visited LPSG as recently as two weeks ago. Did his quoted 13"x10" shrivel to a tiny and laughable 11"x8"? Perhaps he realised that the ruler he had been using was marked in centimetres rather than inches? Who knows. Remarkably he still has facepics in his gallery. Are they of him? His Interests consist of one word: Genna. Does 'Genna' actually exist? Or is she a figment of his fertile imagination, just like his world record-breaking phallus? Mattsdong, if you are reading this, [and I suspect you probably are] please stand up, because I, for one, am fascinated and perplexed by the inner workings of the mind of a serial fantasist.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like that pleasurable pain that a small cock cant give me. To know that im completely full and couldn't take an inch more

I think most women feel the same way. They want a cock they can really feel as it is thrusting in and out. I'm curious how women would handle it if they were horny and wanted to be fucked hard but were disappointed because the guy was small. Would you look for an excuse or just tell him?

BTW--Lee M--your tits are gorgeous!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
something about a swollen helmet when he can pull all the way out and right back in seems to bring the most sensation, the rest of it is friction for me. Even when he's big, I can tolerate it if it's uncomfortable when he goes deep, after doing the helmet thing to losen me up.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
something about a swollen helmet when he can pull all the way out and right back in seems to bring the most sensation, the rest of it is friction for me. Even when he's big, I can tolerate it if it's uncomfortable when he goes deep, after doing the helmet thing to losen me up.

"Doing the helmet thing" is obviously inserting and wihdrawing his fat dickhead repeatedly. So you're advising men who are well-hung to work the head in and out several times before driving it in deep. Sounds incredibly exciting for both of you.