for the ladies.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by james123, May 15, 2006.

1. james123

james123 New Member

a couple of people have answered my posts, the queston: i am 18, my dick is 7" long and 5" in circumference, would you get pleasuer from that and is it big enough? james123.

2. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think your dick is above the average, mate! average is around 6", so you are a lucky one!

3. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    MMMMM. He said, pleasure.

Yes, darlin'. It's big enough to get the job done but a man without oral skills is not a man I'd want to have as a lover for too long.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

You do realize there are millions of men in this world that wish they could ask 'my penis is 7 inches long... is it big enough?', don't you?

Don't fret over it, you're young, over the average down there, and it's summertime. Get out there and fuck someone. And be sure to tell us all about it.

Well? What are you waiting for!?!

(I wish I could listen to my own pep talks, lol)

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

7x5 is a great size Now go out and have fun!! Enjoy life:smile:

6. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

There is nothing wrong with your size as far as that part goes On the pleasure part it would serve you to know that you will have to learn to use what you have Size alone is not going to guarentee a lady (or man for that matter) will get a huge orgasm or any pleasure from you If you drop on top of her like a dead goat and expect her to do all the work or lay on your back like a corpse from the morgue then there is a lot less in the way of pleasure that she (or he) will receive. So your size will get you in the entryway but after that you need to figure out how to navigate the surroundings.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

James your cock is a good size, above average but still small enough to be comfortable in most positions.

Now just dont worry about size ans worry if you are using it weel enough to please and give please to the woman you are with

Draft saved Draft deleted