??? for the ladies

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is kinda related to my other post about trading hardness for size. but i wanted to see what the female point of view was.

if you had a choice or if you have a preference:
would you rather a rock hard 8,9 inche dick or a 10,11 semi-erect dick? you get my point with the sizes : big-hard or really big-kinda hard?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big hard, kinda hard is frustrating.

this is kinda related to my other post about trading hardness for size. but i wanted to see what the female point of view was.

would you rather a rock hard 8,9 inche dick or a 10,11 semi-erect dick? you get my point with the sizes : big-hard or really big-kinda hard?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Big Hard.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well, I think the question is a little skewed - some might prefer and 8 to a 10, regardless of how hard it is, or even less, or more, or depending on girth etc. (Not all women on here are size queens)

A more malleable question would be something along the lines of; "Would you prefer a cock of your personally ideal length & girth that wasn't fully turgid, or a inch less in either measurement that was rock hard?"

...umm, you get my point :tongue: