For the love of all things good in the world....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I wish you would either stop posting or offer an actual thought in your posts, rather than your one-lined, pointless blather that you keep posting. There is no prize if you get to 10,000, postwhore.

And now I feel better.:rolleyes:

(Btw, some might call me a hypocrite, but I NEVER had 150+ posts a day, except for one time, and that was a challenge from Rawbone):smile:

And no, it's not hurting anyone... it's just fucking annoying.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It does get annoying. If you chatted then you'd see how much this person spreads this blather all over the site. I don't know which is worse: continually keeping the meaningless threads alive or continually posting meaningless content.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It does get annoying. If you chatted then you'd see how much this person spreads this blather all over the site. I don't know which is worse: continually keeping the meaningless threads alive or continually posting meaningless content.

I haven't been in chat in ages. Perhaps I should start again.

Personally, I think it just brings down the content of the site. Heck, I've even tried to slow down my posting on the threads that are merely 'Post-count boosters'. It's honestly time we challenged this place to become fun AND intellectual again.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Thankfully, these members ignore the more perspicacious threads.

I'm looking at the Latest Posts "module" right now. It's basically full of crap. I am sure this seems pretentious of me. I don't really care. I'm sick of sifting through so much crap in order to find a substantial post.

I honestly find these people more annoying that the intentional troublemakers and agents provocateurs.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thankfully, these members ignore the more perspicacious threads.

I'm looking at the Latest Posts "module" right now. It's basically full of crap. I am sure this seems pretentious of me. I don't really care. I'm sick of sifting through so much crap in order to find a substantial post.

I honestly find these people more annoying that the intentional troublemakers and agents provocateurs.

It is a free board and people are free to post wherever they want to, even if they are being "post-whores". If you have trouble dealing with that it is your problem

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It is a free board and people are free to post wherever they want to, even if they are being "post-whores". If you have trouble dealing with that it is your problem

An interesting though, Jeffery. However, just because a few enjoy it, doesn't mean the entire board has to deal with it.

Again, I'm not saying STOP posting in the threads, I'm just saying that one needs to take the time to actually contribute something worthwhile. If everyone tosses shit into a pile, it because a pretty big pile of shit. However, if everyone tries to toss something good into the pile, there's a LOT less shit.

Get what I am saying?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
An interesting though, Jeffery. However, just because a few enjoy it, doesn't mean the entire board has to deal with it.

Again, I'm not saying STOP posting in the threads, I'm just saying that one needs to take the time to actually contribute something worthwhile. If everyone tosses shit into a pile, it because a pretty big pile of shit. However, if everyone tries to toss something good into the pile, there's a LOT less shit.

Get what I am saying?

Yeah but who gets to decide what is shit? The definition is very open and subject to interpretation, so whose definition stands? Yours, mine or does Rob_E need to come in here and define it for us.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yeah but who gets to decide what is shit? The definition is very open and subject to interpretation, so whose definition stands? Yours, mine or does Rob_E need to come in here and define it for us.

That is very true. There is no need for a definition. What has to happen is each member actually has to sit back and think about what they are posting. Am I going to stop posting in Random thoughts? No. However, am I going to post in it 47 times in one day? Absolutely not.

Some of these threads are just being used for conversation peices, J. There are PMs for that, as well as a room. I think I can say comfortably that there are MANY members here who don't want to go through 8 pages of threads after being away for two hours, just to find one thread they posted on.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the boards have so many topics that you are able to pick and chose which you post on.
Some threads are just for flirting, most are talking about circumcision, and quite a few are interesting.
I don't even know how many posts I've had and don't really care. If I see a thread I like, I post on it.
Intellectual discourse is always wanted, yet, we are on a big dick site.
I know I am always pleasantly surprised when I see an interesting topic. I may not post on it, because I have nothing to say, but I appreciate it anyway.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the boards have so many topics that you are able to pick and chose which you post on.
Some threads are just for flirting, most are talking about circumcision, and quite a few are interesting.
I don't even know how many posts I've had and don't really care. If I see a thread I like, I post on it.
Intellectual discourse is always wanted, yet, we are on a big dick site.
I know I am always pleasantly surprised when I see an interesting topic. I may not post on it, because I have nothing to say, but I appreciate it anyway.
I'm not discounting the evolution of this website, but those of us who have "been around a while" remember that it started as a fun and intellectual place to hang out, and that the name was actually a joke that had little to do with the content.

That's why some of us chuckle and roll our eyes when someone mentions that we are discussing real issues on a big dick site.

And also why some of us get a little annoyed when people confuse this site with Rate-A-Rod dot com.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm not discounting the evolution of this website, but those of us who have "been around a while" remember that it started as a fun and intellectual place to hang out, and that the name was actually a joke that had little to do with the content.

That's why some of us chuckle and roll our eyes when someone mentions that we are discussing real issues on a big dick site.

And also why some of us get a little annoyed when people confuse this site with Rate-A-Rod dot com.

Exactly.

This is merely a suggestion as well. Cut back on posting and enjoy the site rather than adding more shit to the pile. (man, I'm all about the Poo references today):tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish you would either stop posting or offer an actual thought in your posts, rather than your one-lined, pointless blather that you keep posting. There is no prize if you get to 10,000, postwhore.

And now I feel better.:rolleyes:

(Btw, some might call me a hypocrite, but I NEVER had 150+ posts a day, except for one time, and that was a challenge from Rawbone):smile:

And no, it's not hurting anyone... it's just fucking annoying.

Leave Pecker Alone! :wink: