For the love of all things good in the world....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It takes about 1.8 seconds.

About as long as it takes to find threads by a certain user and bump them with a ":)" - in which case doing that 11 times would take 19.8 seconds that you could have spent playing with yourself instead of bumping old threads in what I can only assume was some kind of sardonic protest.

Sorry man, you know I think you're the dogs an all - but I thought that was a bit twattish and certainly unnecessary. But each to their own - it's a free(ish) board.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
twattish and certainly unnecessary.

You know me so well. :biggrin1: :nana:

In truth, I was expecting a PM from said member, so I could reply and explain to her how people view this whole thing in private. Of course, it hasn't come. Probably because she thinks my partner is a "stupid slutty whore".

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And we have nursed the board through some growing pains. That's one of the reasons that some of us don't just let some of it pass with an "oh, well..."

And yes, it is a free board. But that works both ways. If a few are trying to rack up their post count (for whatever reason?!?) by having 4 consecutive posts that are nothing more than a colon-closed parenthesis emoticon, a lol, a smiley-face, and another lol, others of us have the right (or even duty) to take them to task for it. Yes, the board evolves, and the general timbre changes, but that's no reason to let disruptive influences go unchecked. This isn't FaceBook or MySpace or RateARod. Long-standing members don't have any more or any less "rights" on this forum; by the same token, though, we don't have to sit idly by when a person here for a few days or weeks or months decides that LPSG will, by god, change to suit them, and those who have been here 3 or 4 or more years accept it or leave.

there is a site for disgruntled members....I believe some refer to it as the O-LPSG...you may want to check it out....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OMG arliss - that's so novel and funny - you mention that other site too - ooooh, you naughty imp, you - oh my - what are you like? you're such a dry wit and sooooo rebellious - lolz all round - oooo missus - you'll be mentioning arse sniffing next - because that's, like, sooooooo funny and daring and stuff llllooooooolllllllzzzz

:loser:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOLZ

This thread is like omgawd awsomez like roflcopter ur stupuid.

WTFLOLCARCATMOOCHICKENDUCKPENISROFLCOPTERBRBLMFAO

"If I could take back all things that have hurt you.."

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cry me a river, can you see this( . )? It's the worlds smallest violin playing for you.
chris

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
geez. i ALWAYS miss these kinds of threads. i'm still not even sure who we are talking about...though Arliss and Lafever seem to be suspects.

anyways, i TRY not to have meaningless posts and threads. i hope when someone reads some of my stuff, they won't think i'm an airhead or something. plus, i TRY to not have any fights with any members, because there is already too much fighting around this site.

honestly, i love being here and i love the people here....even the trolls, because they add flavor....even though it might be too salty.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't the mean the obvious posting number - I MEAN WHO TAKES TIME TO GO INTO EACH PROFILE TO FIGURE OUT THE AVERAGE POST FOR EACH PERSON. For me -0 seconds - WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT YOUR AVG POST IS?????
The profile tells you... duh.
Yours is:

Posts Total Posts: 1,233 (2.53 posts per day)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't the mean the obvious posting number - I MEAN WHO TAKES TIME TO GO INTO EACH PROFILE TO FIGURE OUT THE AVERAGE POST FOR EACH PERSON. For me -0 seconds - WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT YOUR AVG POST IS?????

what's there to figure out, love? it's right there when you look on someone's profile. i could be reading this wrong though. :tongue:

but yeah, who really cares?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
The profile tells you... duh.
Yours is:

Posts Total Posts: 1,233 (2.53 posts per day)

PLEASE READ MORE CAREFULLY - DUH

I don't the mean the obvious posting number - I MEAN WHO TAKES TIME TOGO INTO EACH PROFILE TO FIGURE OUT THE AVERAGE POST FOR EACH PERSON. For me -0 seconds - WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT YOUR AVG POST IS?????

PARDON my choice of words for "figure out"- scratch the word out and say "read". So now it sounds like a Playboy tag - I don't go in for the pics, I go in to read your avg post.

Now that you know my statistic - WHAT DOES THAT DO FOR YOU? Did you feel the earth move under your feet???? WAS IT A STARTLING REVELATION ?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
but yeah, who really cares?[/quote]

In the end THAT IS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!

The original poster and myself had a very good conversation in the PM. Jeff as always you are tops in my book.
I practice what I preach - if anyone else has a problem with my idea - please PM me because I have said my peace. - The Creole Queen has spoken

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is: Join Date: 10-25-2006
Total Posts: 7,885 (16.60 posts per day)
I have a higher post count than you do. :tongue::biggrin1:
Total Posts: 8,691
(19.40 posts per day)

T
ee hee hee j/k.

So, what can be done about this problem? It seems that many kiddies have joined this site in the past half year. This site got a a higher
Google Pagerank a few months back, and I believe that's where the influx came from. These newbies seem determined to turn this site into MySpace and fill it with uninspired nonsense. As Rugbypup showed in this thread, you could get mocked if you dare post anything meaningful or intelligent. Maybe HotMilf is right and we should keep to our own corner of LPSG, or even create another site altogether.

I don't think that last one there is going to work - just an inkling I have.

Really the only way to get back some decent content is for each of us who give a shit to keep trying to post what we think is reasonable, interesting content - and taking the time to reply when we see it.
MB, don't you ever get bored being devastatingly beautiful and intelligent?

You know me so well. :biggrin1: :nana:
In truth, I was expecting a PM from said member, so I could reply and explain to her how people view this whole thing in private. Of course, it hasn't come. Probably because she thinks my partner is a "stupid slutty whore".
:yikes: Say it ain't so! Your partner is the very embodiment of modern day femininity, smarts, humor, and charm. It's no wonder you snapped her up so quickly. :wink::cool:

Oh shut up, you're posts are almost as annoying at the person(s) this thread is directed at. ( . ) This is the violin playing for your life.
Agreed! :cool:

I concur!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but yeah, who really cares?

In the end THAT IS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!

The original poster and myself had a very good conversation in the PM. Jeff as always you are tops in my book.
I practice what I preach - if anyone else has a problem with my idea - please PM me because I have said my peace. - The Creole Queen has spoken
[/quote]

I CAN TYPE THINGS IN CAPITALS TOO IT IS SO COOL I KNOW RIGHT HOW AWSOME.

(I hope that the "system" does not kick the post out for too many capitals)