For the Lovely Mlle. Rouge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Jurgen Klitgaard, May 24, 2008.

1. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm growing my bush back for ya.:cool:

012.jpg

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Well tickle me pink! There is not enough manbush in the world and i think there is a direct correlation between that and the lack of world peace. There is something about manhair that drives most gay men and straight women bonkers.

I did a google search on "hairy men" yesterday to get some ideal pics of what i love....they were all gay sites. This tells me that gay men have the market on big dicks and pubic hair.

You sweet little dumpling you!

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

:redface:

Here's another

013.jpg

You can see how hairy I actually am. I have a treasure trail that starts at my belly button.:redface:

Actually, it starts at my chest, but I have a little void in the middle.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You're just a sprout...when you start having sex it'll grow in more. I have this theory about how the longer you are married the hairier you will get...

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

And I used to be embarassed by my furriness. I have seen the light.:tongue:

You should see my legs, completely covered in hair, all the way around. Even on my feet and toes.:redface:

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I just snuck pics of my husband while he was sleeping. I'm such a naughty wife!

Attached Files:

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

You are bad!! I was hoping for some pics of your bush.:tongue:

Is he soft in those?!:eek:

I need to get me a naughty girlfriend.:rolleyes:

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'm working on growing my bush back too. It's an absolute wreck right now. He was limp, it varies a bit in limp size depending on if he's hot or cold obviously. I love to take advantage of stroking his night time erections.

He does look pretty big there....he'd look rather goofy being shaved because where would you stop shaving?

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Good girl, bring that bush back.

He's pretty damn big when limp, don't see too many that are that fat. Mine is around the size in my pics most of the time (room temp), but when the humidity hits...:tongue:

See, that's what I had a problem with, where was I supposed to stop shaving? I would shave up to where the bottom of my treasure trail starts, so I had this very un-natural bald spot there. I must say, I am so glad I'm letting it come back in. I can't believe I used to hate my hair. it just looks so natural. But I don't miss my ball hair.:biggrin1:

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husband won't keep up with shaving his balls. Oh well. I dont like the shaved look because it looks like you had surgery or something, especially if you have a bald patch. I dont know how i ever used to shave with a straight razor once a week. I did it a couple of weeks ago and i'm still chaffed!

11. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

However do you manage to get any sleep if he flaunts it like that? Make him wear boxers or pull the quilt over him!

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I wake that man up about 3+ times a week because i can't stand to look at his beautiful body and face. I get so turned on by him. I must look a little goofy staring at him like a movie star over dinner.

He definitely begs for it in his sleep. Well that's what i keep telling myself.

13. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Shaving my balls isn't as hard as I would have thought, but it does help when they are hugging my body. When they hang, it's a bitch. It's a bitch just to sleep with them since I lay on my side. The package gets crunched between my thighs.

LOL, I just noticed that you moved his cock from one thigh to the other in the pics.:tongue:

14. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Now I really need me a naughty girlfriend.:eek:

Any takers out there??

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yeah it was kind of weird to explain why i had my webcam in his crotch while moving his cock. I just wanted to get a good view of the pubic hairs ya know?

I'd be over there playing with it if he didnt work like 18 hours today...i'll hit him up in the morning when our breath is really ripe.

16. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Haha, morning sex, so hot!

I would love a girl that woke me up in the morning by playing with my morning wood. I wake up as she's sliding down onto it.:cool:

*sigh*:frown1:

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I've never just hopped upon the wood. I have to get really wet and ready, i've been a pro cock sucker as of late. I admit to having a little sniff of his bush when i pulled back the covers a few minutes ago. They should bottle that stuff.

18. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

You're freakin bad, is what you are!:biggrin1:

You're welcome to come give me a sniff when I've been out working in the heat and humidity all day. :tongue: I wear tight jeans too, so there's no ventilation!

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Ok that might make for a stinky balzak!

He was freshly showered and had a little man smell mixed in there....sweaty balls thats a whole different planet of funky.

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Now see, you never specified! I had a feeling my sweaty coinpurse would knock you on your azz.:rofl:

Showered is much better.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted