Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
as far as I know..you don't really ever stop growing hair...unless you're bald. lol Even after you die...your hair and nails grow for a while after.

This is actually a common misperception. When someone dies their skin "shrinks" thus making it appear that their hair and nails have grown some. With out oxygen the stem cells could not keep growing to produce new hair or nails. As far as the general topic I'm only 21 so I'm sure I have a long way to go before I stop having new body hair, it is spreading at a pretty rapid pace as of right now.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 40 now and have had a hairy chest etc since high school. I guess it probably stopped growing (chest, stomach) during university, so around 22 at the latest. Dont' notice any more hair growth, but it surely has turned grey! As far as my legs go, they look less hairy now than when I was a teenager.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm 22, and there's still some slow growth. A good amount of hair 'down there', visible underarm hair and then there's little chest hair in between the so called 'pecs'. lol.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is actually a common misperception. When someone dies their skin "shrinks" thus making it appear that their hair and nails have grown some. With out oxygen the stem cells could not keep growing to produce new hair or nails. As far as the general topic I'm only 21 so I'm sure I have a long way to go before I stop having new body hair, it is spreading at a pretty rapid pace as of right now.

actually it does grow a lil after death...off the nutrients left in the body... so we're both right :)

i didnt start growing body hair till about 7-8 yrs ago and If I do not trim...i'm pretty much a red hair'd yeti. lol I have to keep the back and naughty bits trimmed or it gets a lil outta control... I only trim the chest as low as a 3 guard ...I like the fur :)

LunaGremlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree with OC, as well. Growth of nails and hair continues for a while after death [irregardless of dehydration].

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually it does grow a lil after death...off the nutrients left in the body... so we're both right :)

i didnt start growing body hair till about 7-8 yrs ago and If I do not trim...i'm pretty much a red hair'd yeti. lol I have to keep the back and naughty bits trimmed or it gets a lil outta control... I only trim the chest as low as a 3 guard ...I like the fur :)

There you go, turning me on again... I'd love to crawl up and down on the 'Red Haired Yetti'!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hit puberty early with hairy legs, crotch and pits around 11.
Hairy nipples around 12.
Chest hair filled in through the teens.
Expanded to shoulders in my early 20's.
Back got hairy in my late 20's.
Steady through the early 30's.
Chest and groin hair became longer in my late 30's.
Back hair seems to be getting longer now and gray is appearing.

I enjoy being hairy but trim my back a bit shorter so it doesn't appear shaggy.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 51 and hairier than the year before. on me it has been a constant progress of hair everywhere since i was an early teen. crotch to pits to legs to arms to legs to chest to abs to stomack to back. now the back is growing denser and more widespread than before. and as for that red haired yeti...count me in for some of that too! hairier the better for me!