For The Naysayers

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who doubt the exsistance of truly huge cocks I wanted to relate a memory that has stayed with me for a very long time.

a new guy joined during one term in school. Nice enough guy, a bit of a wide boy and ginger. We weren't exactly friends but got on well enough.
One day I was walking passed him and three other guys. A huge amount of banter was going on largely of the disbelieveing kind. Finally, Steven said "I'll show you" With that they headed off to what transpired to be one of the toilets. Curiousity well peaked I decided to tag along. Upon arriving at the urinal Steven undid his flies and brought out a cock which literally struck everyone dum. One of the guys had fortuitously produced a 6 inch ruler from his bag. His cock was completly and totally soft. Steven applied the ruler and measured just over one and a half times the ruler...more than nine inches. He then pulled back his foreskin and measured the glistening glans...just over two inches. One of the guys said get it hard which, except for a master poking his head around the door saying get to class I believe he would have.

I never did get a chance to see it fully erect but I 'm sure 12 inches would have been very likely.

I saw that magnificent cock again some time later when just for fun in the middle of a conversation he would extract it from a hole in his pants pocket...sort of his party piece.

The last comment he made to me before he left was, as he pulled the outside of his left trouser leg tight "I've got it strapped down my leg" and there it was clearly outlined again soft but reaching way down his thigh. Such a hot encounter...indeed all of them were... sufficient to say those memories have stayed with me.

If anyone know a Steven with a monster cock please let me know lol. would love to see that monster cock again.

As this forum is about jealousy etc, Yes I was really jealous and still am. However, Steven was a guy who was so comfortable with his luck that you had to like him and no he was not teased or discriminated against far from it mainly he had a lot of respect. Can only imagine how much pleasure and astonishment Steven and his monster have given to many lucky women over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw that magnificent cock again some time later when just for fun in the middle of a conversation he would extract it from a hole in his pants pocket...sort of his party piece.
That is fucking funny as hell, sounds like a gag from a National Lampoon movie or something...."Hey what's this? <reaches into pocket, takes out giant dickhead> Oh, it's my dick!

I hope he did that around drunken mixed company!

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is fucking funny as hell, sounds like a gag from a National Lampoon movie or something...."Hey what's this? <reaches into pocket, takes out giant dickhead> Oh, it's my dick!

I hope he did that around drunken mixed company!
He always did it in good humour for sure.
Dunno about his later displays but no doubt anyone would be wide eyed at seeing it.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m sure this guy really appreciates you spreading his name out on the internet. Jeez!

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although it may be a grey area, this may fall under point 11 of the content section for the Terms and Rules. You have named the guy, gave a description, and we know your general location. Also, you are describing something that happened in mid-high school (Which is another no-no).
You may think this is funny, but if I were that guy, I would be pissed. It is up to him to make this public, not you.

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although it may be a grey area, this may fall under point 11 of the content section for the Terms and Rules. You have named the guy, gave a description, and we know your general location. Also, you are describing something that happened in mid-high school (Which is another no-no).
You may think this is funny, but if I were that guy, I would be pissed. It is up to him to make this public, not you.
Ive ignored you so dont see your posts

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who doubt the exsistance of truly huge cocks I wanted to relate a memory that has stayed with me for a very long time.

a new guy joined during one term in school. Nice enough guy, a bit of a wide boy and ginger. We weren't exactly friends but got on well enough.
One day I was walking passed him and three other guys. A huge amount of banter was going on largely of the disbelieveing kind. Finally, Steven said "I'll show you" With that they headed off to what transpired to be one of the toilets. Curiousity well peaked I decided to tag along. Upon arriving at the urinal Steven undid his flies and brought out a cock which literally struck everyone dum. One of the guys had fortuitously produced a 6 inch ruler from his bag. His cock was completly and totally soft. Steven applied the ruler and measured just over one and a half times the ruler...more than nine inches. He then pulled back his foreskin and measured the glistening glans...just over two inches. One of the guys said get it hard which, except for a master poking his head around the door saying get to class I believe he would have.

I never did get a chance to see it fully erect but I 'm sure 12 inches would have been very likely.

The last comment he made to me before he left was, as he pulled the outside of his left trouser leg tight "I've got it strapped down my leg" and there it was clearly outlined again soft but reaching way down his thigh. Such a hot encounter...indeed all of them were... sufficient to say those memories have stayed with me.

If anyone know a Steven with a monster cock please let me know lol. would love to see that monster cock again.

As this forum is about jealousy etc, Yes I was really jealous and still am. However, Steven was a guy who was so comfortable with his luck that you had to like him and no he was not teased or discriminated against far from it mainly he had a lot of respect. Can only imagine how much pleasure and astonishment Steven and his monster have given to many lucky women over the years.
JUST WANT TO THANK THE MODERATORS FOR THE EDIT TO MY POST. I HAD TWO THINGS IN IT WHICH SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE. PROVES THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
JUST WANT TO THANK THE MODERATORS FOR THE EDIT TO MY POST. I HAD TWO THINGS IN IT WHICH SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE. PROVES THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB
Weird, the units used are still inches instead of cm.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Weird, the units used are still inches instead of cm.
Lol! I wish we Americans could switch over! I'm sure it's because we are too used to imperial! Ive measured in cm before and said I would use then for dick size just for the hell of it but keep saying inches.

Reactions: Nexolaris