For the Record:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if you have so many opinions, just through the law of averages, why don't some of the opinions you hear 'out there' sometimes concur with your own? Sounds like your opinions are a bit 'portable,' that they move from an occasional point of correspondence to something different. And since they shift, they're not really 'your' opinions.
No, silly, it's because, regardless of what they say, everyone else is wrong. Even if you say "Everything I say is wrong", you're wrong. If you say "Everything I say is right," you're still wrong. It's only inconsistant if it's your opinion.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
No, silly, it's because, regardless of what they say, everyone else is wrong. Even if you say "Everything I say is wrong", you're wrong. If you say "Everything I say is right," you're still wrong. It's only inconsistant if it's your opinion.

Now I get it, DC.
Or, more simply: 'Yes.':cool:
EDIT: And oh yes, I disagree with how you spell
'inconsistant.'

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now there's something he'll agree with.
And you, my dear, get to make the choice from among my 15-or-so paddles. (I'll even let you use your discretion and include any of the numerous tawses and leather slappers. Not technically paddles, but he won't agree with my definition, anyway.)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And you, my dear, get to make the choice from among my 15-or-so paddles. (I'll even let you use your discretion and include any of the numerous tawses and leather slappers. Not technically paddles, but he won't agree with my definition, anyway.)

Nor will he agree with my selection, so let's just use them all.

Promises, promises.
Never been to D.C., D.C.:cool:
How 'bout I cum down there.

I am going to wholeheartedly agree that you should cum to the DC area so that we may, in part, correctly discipline our disagreeable OP with the help of none other than DC from DC.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if you have so many opinions, just through the law of averages, why don't some of the opinions you hear 'out there' sometimes concur with your own? Sounds like your opinions are a bit 'portable,' that they move from an occasional point of correspondence to something different. And since they shift, they're not really 'your' opinions.

You're reading something into my OP that i didn't put in it. I think you may have added one word. I think it MAY have six letters. In any case, i disagree with your assessment of my ability to hold a solid opinion.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I disagree with YOU, young man.
But only because I don't doubt for a minute that you have the ability to hold a solid opinion.
I'm being very subtle here, or trying to.

Yes, the bold letters and multi-colour word are VERY subtle! Kudos on that one!

Just one problem: i still get the distinct impression you are reading more into it than what i said.