For the retired, unemployed...

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...and those with too much time on your hands...literally...lol.
Have any of you that have the extra time to wank / edge for hours a day noticed the symptoms of carpel tunnel yet? No, seriously, cause I think I'm getting it or got it and this is the only repetitive movement I can think of that would cause it, other than all of those "around the house" projects that I'm now doing...lol Guess I'm going to have to switch hands...again:wink: Thanks for any feed back!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, but those scratch when you run your hand up over your nips and abs and down to cup your applesack... just sayin...

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm well into retirement, and my doctor admitted that regular wanking was good for my prostate. He also said that the fact that I can easily get an erection without pills is a sign that my circulation is good.

Reactions: camchain

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...so Stan and Draw, what did you do for it? I'm thinking of buying a wrist brace. :cool:

Carpal Tunnel, is often associated with repetitive strain Injury (RSI), which was found in my case, to have been caused by the forced crab like way I had to use my hands, to force together, metal cages, that attached to pallets, for stock transport.

The braces can help short term (Ones with the metal bar in), but as I found out, it can make your wrist go weak after a while.

By all means, give one a try for about two weeks, switching the bar out on the second week, as your doc will almost certainly recommend you try one first, but don't wear it all day, and deffo do NOT wear one over night.

You are best getting one, that has the removable metal bar, as you will need to switch the bar in / out when needed, or when less support is needed.

Your doc may also recommend you to a physical therapist, for treatment, and do at home exercises.

Extreme end of it, you may need a small wrist op, to relieve the muscle that surrounds the carpel nerve, but that is basically a last resort option, as sometimes they do not 100% work, and can leave your wrist permanently weakened.

Have a quick read up on the following from Wikipedia, which will give you the basics with what you are dealing with.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpal_tunnel_syndrome

Last edited:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm well into retirement, and my doctor admitted that regular wanking was good for my prostate. He also said that the fact that I can easily get an erection without pills is a sign that my circulation is good.

I am sure that regular JO is good for my prostate. I don't have much of a sex drive now, but I make sure I do a job a couple times a week just to keep it cleared out.

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes! Since I retired a couple of years ago, I jerkoff more than ever daily for hours at a time until my whole arm gets sore!
...that's so true Sammy. But watch out, I had to get a carpel tunnel brace at Walmart...although it does help...lol :biggrin1:...either that or I'll have to move my mouse to the other side :rolleyes: