For the short but hung guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by gakrisboy, May 20, 2010.

1. gakrisboy

gakrisboy New Member

Just wondering if other short guys, like myself, enjoy knowing that they are better endowed than the majority of average or tall guys. It may be shallow but I know I do.

2. _LUX_

_LUX_ Member

I wish I was bigger then average at least in dick size, it would compensate a lot. Being short just plainly sucks in every possible way, I've come to accept my body but I'll always hate being short.

3. sbat

sbat New Member

When I was younger, I actually thought I was small because I assumed being shorter and skinnier applied to everything.

It was only after multiple girls made repeated reference to my size that I got out a ruler and realized that length in body does not correlate to penis size at all.

I want to say that being good at my profession is my source of confidence, but I'd be half lying.

4. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Short guys are just like tall guys, some have big cocks and some don't, it has nothing to do with the size of your body. Tell you what though, some of the hottest guys I've seen lately were short. Short sexy guys fucking rock, don't ever fool yourself. Large cock size is always nice, but an average or small once can be just as hot and appealing. To me it's more the guy than the cock anyday.

If a hot guy has a big cock but he's an ass, forget it.

5. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

On this site, guys want to believe cock size is #1.

Go to a Mensa forum and they'll tell you superiority comes from your IQ.

The meat heads at bodybuilding.com look down on anyone that can't bench 300.

Point being, we would all like to believe our individual strong points are the only ones that matter to society as a whole. Which, of course, is erroneous. While you're looking down on a guy with a small dick, he's looking down on you for being short.

6. sbat

sbat New Member

So what does that make a ripped, high IQ, hung, short dude? Or would none of it matter if he was broke (says the woman in the peanut gallery)

7. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I certainly wasn't suggesting those are the only points of consideration but I didn't feel like heavy typing tonight. Oh yes, there is such a thing.

It's all a matter of perspective. That's what I was getting at.

8. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

a man who is useless when it comes to reaching things in high places.

9. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

i mean he can use a stool, but isn't that really like using a penis-extender? meanwhile im walking around pulling down things from shelves using only the gangly arms and legs god gave me. the women are swooning

10. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

11. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Small guys with big dick are my favourite kind. I love guys who are shorter than me, and of course I love a nick big cock. But it's rare to find the two in the same package.

12. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    Looking down is fine, but going down is much more preferable. :smile:

13. iluvbigheads

iluvbigheads New Member

...well that may be, but you are also replaceable with someone taller with a big cock so I wouldn't be all acting like your hot shit.

14. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A hot short guy will get me all dreamy eyes in about three seconds I've never understood peoples predjudice when it comes to height but then i dont really understand prejudice at all.

Short guys are the absolute bomb dick dicked or avge dicked if your short and cute you dont even have to ask where im concerned just gimme a look and my clothes will be on the floor

15. gakrisboy

gakrisboy New Member

It is extremely nice to read a comment like that. It so often feels that a less than average height guy is looked at as something less than a 'real man'. I guess that is why I like knowing I am better endowed than some taller guys I know who make comments about how it must suck to be short. I think to myself, and sometimes say, but I make up for it in other ways.

16. PincheSquidly

PincheSquidly New Member

My buddies are always giving me shit, like hey bro where's your step stool? I just chuckle and tell em I'm taller laying down... ;)

17. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It makes sense in a way I guess. The whole small man syndrome thing, This is your way of saying "im big".

If you see a tall guy with a bigger cock than yourself do you get angry?

18. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I remember a guy 6ft 4 tall, big build, hands etc, very small penis. My pal from school is 5ft 2 tall with a 9 inch thick cock.Does not matter to me, its the person that counts.

19. D_Torsten Testosterone

I'm 5-5 tall and 7x6, every girl is shocked, its god way of making up for me being picked on when I was younger. I know I'm big and pretty girthy but I'm not huge but all the girls I date are shorter than me and always seem impressed by my size

20. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

yeah, I've seen some very short in stature who are very surprizing in cock size!