For the short but hung guys

gakrisboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wondering if other short guys, like myself, enjoy knowing that they are better endowed than the majority of average or tall guys. It may be shallow but I know I do.

Reactions: Deleit

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish I was bigger then average at least in dick size, it would compensate a lot. Being short just plainly sucks in every possible way, I've come to accept my body but I'll always hate being short.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger, I actually thought I was small because I assumed being shorter and skinnier applied to everything.

It was only after multiple girls made repeated reference to my size that I got out a ruler and realized that length in body does not correlate to penis size at all.

I want to say that being good at my profession is my source of confidence, but I'd be half lying.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Short guys are just like tall guys, some have big cocks and some don't, it has nothing to do with the size of your body. Tell you what though, some of the hottest guys I've seen lately were short. Short sexy guys fucking rock, don't ever fool yourself. Large cock size is always nice, but an average or small once can be just as hot and appealing. To me it's more the guy than the cock anyday.

If a hot guy has a big cock but he's an ass, forget it.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
On this site, guys want to believe cock size is #1.

Go to a Mensa forum and they'll tell you superiority comes from your IQ.

The meat heads at bodybuilding.com look down on anyone that can't bench 300.

Point being, we would all like to believe our individual strong points are the only ones that matter to society as a whole. Which, of course, is erroneous. While you're looking down on a guy with a small dick, he's looking down on you for being short.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Point being, we would all like to believe our individual strong points are the only ones that matter to society as a whole. Which, of course, is erroneous. While you're looking down on a guy with a small dick, he's looking down on you for being short.

So what does that make a ripped, high IQ, hung, short dude? Or would none of it matter if he was broke (says the woman in the peanut gallery)

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
So what does that make a ripped, high IQ, hung, short dude? Or would none of it matter if he was broke (says the woman in the peanut gallery)

I certainly wasn't suggesting those are the only points of consideration but I didn't feel like heavy typing tonight. Oh yes, there is such a thing.

It's all a matter of perspective. That's what I was getting at.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i mean he can use a stool, but isn't that really like using a penis-extender? meanwhile im walking around pulling down things from shelves using only the gangly arms and legs god gave me. the women are swooning

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Small guys with big dick are my favourite kind. I love guys who are shorter than me, and of course I love a nick big cock. But it's rare to find the two in the same package.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking down is fine, but going down is much more preferable. :smile:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A hot short guy will get me all dreamy eyes in about three seconds I've never understood peoples predjudice when it comes to height but then i dont really understand prejudice at all.

Short guys are the absolute bomb dick dicked or avge dicked if your short and cute you dont even have to ask where im concerned just gimme a look and my clothes will be on the floor

gakrisboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A hot short guy will get me all dreamy eyes in about three seconds I've never understood peoples predjudice when it comes to height but then i dont really understand prejudice at all.

Short guys are the absolute bomb dick dicked or avge dicked if your short and cute you dont even have to ask where im concerned just gimme a look and my clothes will be on the floor

It is extremely nice to read a comment like that. It so often feels that a less than average height guy is looked at as something less than a 'real man'. I guess that is why I like knowing I am better endowed than some taller guys I know who make comments about how it must suck to be short. I think to myself, and sometimes say, but I make up for it in other ways.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense in a way I guess. The whole small man syndrome thing, This is your way of saying "im big".

If you see a tall guy with a bigger cock than yourself do you get angry?

D_Torsten Testosterone

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 5-5 tall and 7x6, every girl is shocked, its god way of making up for me being picked on when I was younger. I know I'm big and pretty girthy but I'm not huge but all the girls I date are shorter than me and always seem impressed by my size