For the short but hung guys

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think as rule from what I have seen, gay guys in general prefer short guys. I know I do. I want a small guy I can cuddle and fuck hard while stroking a big fat cock with my free hand. Big turn on.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think as rule from what I have seen, gay guys in general prefer short guys.
I think that's far too broad a generalisation. Many men want to be the small one - towered over and dominated by a big powerful masculine figure. You really can't say that all gay men want any one thing.

I am only 5'5" tall I weigh 190 I have only 10% bodyfat. I do not have any issues with being short and I like and know more short jokes than most anyone else. There is nothing in this world that makes me insecure. I have a big dick and women usually think I am very good looking. You can not have it all and you certainly could always have it worse. I make no excuses for the way that I am and I do not give a shit if anyone else does not like it.

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering if other short guys, like myself, enjoy knowing that they are better endowed than the majority of average or tall guys. It may be shallow but I know I do.

WHIP IT OUT.....6'6'' here and at least I got pics in my profile......
Show and prove it!