• No

Votes: 40 22.0%

• Total voters

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If your bisexual friend offered to suck your dick, would you let him? What's the best way to bring it up? And would you ever return the favor?

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
I know I am not 100% stright, but this is my point. It would depends on how and when he approaches the issue. I am not into making up with friends but you never know when you desperately need some release of energy and I may return the favor if I find him somehow attractive.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your bisexual friend offered to suck your dick, would you let him? What's the best way to bring it up? And would you ever return the favor?

It's a good thing that some things never change... :frown1:

"No, I would not let him suck my dick, it does NOT turn me on, possibly because I am heterosexual!" <-- Answer.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If someone asked to suck my cock my answer would depend on who he was first and then for some strange reason his looks! That might sound vain or something but for me I don't want a troll sucking my dick regardless of "a bj is a bj".

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If someone asked to suck my cock my answer would depend on who he was first and then for some strange reason his looks! That might sound vain or something but for me I don't want a troll sucking my dick regardless of "a bj is a bj".

What he said:)

D

deleted356736

A man who lets another man give him a blowjob -- any man -- is not straight or "straight." What part of this do some gay men not understand?

The answer is no and no.

What he said.