For the straight guys...incredible!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was that a new kind of flight attendant uniform she walked in with? If the U.S. legacy carriers hired more of these women and retired the dinosaurs there would be far fewer passenger complaints. :biggrin1:

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remind me my last trip to NY... I saw a busty young girl going to the lavatories, that were not far from me.
Some time later, I remember not seeing her going back from the restrooms. A queue was formed, and 5 people were waiting.
Then she came out giggling, followed by her boyfriend ! I supposed that the lucky guy get a good BJ there. Titifuck was also an option ;)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was that a new kind of flight attendant uniform she walked in with? If the U.S. legacy carriers hired more of these women and retired the dinosaurs there would be far fewer passenger complaints. :biggrin1:

The uniform along with the way she talks "hey baby" sorta smooth & slow just doesn't seem real to me. I've never heard a girl talk that way unless she was shit-faced. Then you've just got to find a way to get her home before she pukes on you or in your car.
:biggrin1: