? for the straight guys - SHOW & TELL - letting your gf see you in doggie?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would you? Assume the position for us if we asked... Please?

I just read a thread about why guys like doggie style and it has really gotten me all fired up! Most of us girls will never EVER be fortunate enough too see you in that view and it is so very unfair in every way.

For you, it's just another everyday (or so) occurance. No biggie, right? It only requires you to say "turn around." And we instantly comply. Right?

Can you please help us/me figure out how to go about accomplishing this task in a sexy and comfortable way? I honestly think my husband has the most beautiful body I have ever seen and I always get to look my fill - of his front. I only get to see all of him when he is walking around. He's stick-straight, but he loves my butt. If push comes to shove, should I use that against him? If I asked him to turn around and get on all fours, he'll just get that "no you didn't" look on his face.

The massage position is get to see. I want more. How can I get him to want to play Show and Tell for me?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!! Thank you for thinking of this!! We do have big mirror in the bedroom. Hmm...I'll have to get him to move it for me.

This could be a great way to start out. I could tell him about all the things I see on his body... Yes. This could work. Even though I'm still underneath in this senario :-(, it's full of potential for future growth! :)))

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Curious! Now you've got my blood boiling! LOL! My husband has the cutest, tightest tush, and he wears it soooo well. I've rarely seen him in that position, but I have. Sometimes when we're in the hot tub I'll ask him to change the radio station or grab a towel, anything that's on the bottom shelf. I always whistle and he becomes so self-conscious!

And the only time I've ever seen him on all fours was chasing a lamp wire behind an armoir in the bedroom. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds just watching. Yes, it did get my motor running! LOL!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahahahaha!

Srdude: :) kisses!! If he would let me post pics it would be my pleasure to share them with you.

Ellie! Too funny! I totally relate to the lower shelf type of special treats. I see you too have learned to take advantage of these kinds of unexpected situations too. :).

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most straight or straight-identified males have a hard time being vulnerable enough to show our butts let alone our assholes in an open way. There's a lot of psychological issues in why this is true but take my word for it, it is. He has to be totally trusting that you won't use his willingness to show off his butt as a weapon against him in the future. For most guys exposing our asses is scary and even humiliating. From a liberated sexual POV it doesn't make sense but it's there all the same. If you tell him that it turns you on a lot, I'm sure he'll be willing to experiment.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! He already knows that I'm fascinated by his lovely bottom!!! I would never use any sexual anything against him and the thought that me might think I would has my 'wicked bitch' moments replaying on highlight reel while trying to see if I have done anything like that before.

Hilarie posted a thread on feet that has given me an idea. I think I might get him in the tub with me this weekend and wash his feet and stuff :). He'll have to bend his kness in there and I'll get and unimpeded view and it will be sexy for him too.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife loves my ass and I don't mind showing it off for her. Us guys have big egos. Just talk it up. My wife says that she loves how tight it gets when I am thrusting into her. She wishes she could see it more. We have done some standing positions and tried mirrors. Sometimes she will set on the bed while I stand and flex my ass muscles for her. She loves to play.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gotta laugh at this thread and not in a bad way, it just made me think about how much my GF has been grabbing my own ass the last couple of months whenever hug her.

Been doing my squats like crazy for the last several months to work out my legs and it seems most of the muscle gain has been on my butt and now there isn`t a day that goes by that she doesn`t cop a feel at least once, it cracks me up.

She is especially fond of doing it when I am doing the dishes and thus cannot stop her as my hands are all wet and covered in soap, then she tells me now you see how it feels when you do it to me and we both laugh.

Anyway I suggest the mirror as the best option, and get him to hover over you while he kisses your body and all that as if you two are about to do missionary and that way he is technically on his hand and knees while he is on top of you and depending on the location of the mirror and his positioning you should get quite a view, hope this helps somewhat.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most straight or straight-identified males have a hard time being vulnerable enough to show our butts let alone our assholes in an open way. There's a lot of psychological issues in why this is true but take my word for it, it is. He has to be totally trusting that you won't use his willingness to show off his butt as a weapon against him in the future. For most guys exposing our asses is scary and even humiliating. From a liberated sexual POV it doesn't make sense but it's there all the same. If you tell him that it turns you on a lot, I'm sure he'll be willing to experiment.

With all due respect Jon...you don't speak for most "straight or straight-identified males". I can only speak for myself. My GF and I are naked most of the time when we're home. In the natural course of behavior throughout the day we're in every conceivable position you can imagine. When we want to explore each others bodies...looking, feeling, tasting, smelling, etc...it's completely organic and natural. Her asking me, or me asking her to assume a certain position, for whatever reason, is just a matter of...well...asking. Communication is a wonderful thing :smile: The OP's question doesn't connect to my life at all. I do realize, however, that it can be an issue for others. Beyond Trust, communication and acceptance there are too many variables between two individuals to provide a one size fits all solution. I still support the idea of...asking. The worst that should happen is a bit of discussion and a giggle. Above all it should be fun.

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With all due respect Jon...you don't speak for most "straight or straight-identified males". I can only speak for myself. My GF and I are naked most of the time when we're home. In the natural course of behavior throughout the day we're in every conceivable position you can imagine. When we want to explore each others bodies...looking, feeling, tasting, smelling, etc...it's completely organic and natural. Her asking me, or me asking her to assume a certain position, for whatever reason, is just a matter of...well...asking. Communication is a wonderful thing :smile: The OP's question doesn't connect to my life at all. I do realize, however, that it can be an issue for others. Beyond Trust, communication and acceptance there are too many variables between two individuals to provide a one size fits all solution. I still support the idea of...asking. The worst that should happen is a bit of discussion and a giggle. Above all it should be fun.

When I made my statement I was talking about most of the straight and straight-identified guys who I know or who I've discussed this with in college and grad school in the southern California area (not bi or gay men). I wasn't interested in commenting on your life or situation because I don't know you. I would challenge you to ask any guy in your circle of friends who's straight or straight-identified and I bet you'd come up with the same answer as I laid it out. Most men have issues with their (our) butts for a myriad of reasons.

To add another aspect to this issue, the skin around our buttholes and the mucus membrane area just inside have a lot of nerve endings that make stimulation of them very intense. Together with genital pressure, the pleasure from both these area plus the prostate makes for a multi-whammy experience for men. Although this form of sexual gratification doesn't do that much for me personally, I know guys who enjoy it a lot with their partners.

Last edited:

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I thought I was the only one with a hang up on this. I don't mind showing my ass, and I like it when people tell me I have a nice one. And, I don't consider myself modest at all. But, for some reason I just don't really like the idea of anyone seeing my asshole or touching it, not even my wife.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you? Assume the position for us if we asked... Please?

I just read a thread about why guys like doggie style and it has really gotten me all fired up! Most of us girls will never EVER be fortunate enough too see you in that view and it is so very unfair in every way.

For you, it's just another everyday (or so) occurance. No biggie, right? It only requires you to say "turn around." And we instantly comply. Right?

Can you please help us/me figure out how to go about accomplishing this task in a sexy and comfortable way? I honestly think my husband has the most beautiful body I have ever seen and I always get to look my fill - of his front. I only get to see all of him when he is walking around. He's stick-straight, but he loves my butt. If push comes to shove, should I use that against him? If I asked him to turn around and get on all fours, he'll just get that "no you didn't" look on his face.

The massage position is get to see. I want more. How can I get him to want to play Show and Tell for me?

If he is uncomfortable with that and he has told you that he is uncomfortable with doing that then why are you trying to force him to do it?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We ended up with company this weekend who were evacuating from the coast so I couldn't work on the mirror or bath idea.

I did discover though that 69 works really well for a sweet view. I can play with cheeks, but other than that it was "Stay away from my butt!"

So, he is cool if I look and rub his cheeks. Works for me! I do want to see how he looks in doggie, so the mirror idea is on tap for this week.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Blackgirl: I'm not forcing him into anything he said he didn't like or specifically told me he was uncomfortable with.