? for the straight men on this board

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by furryjoemuscle, Aug 13, 2006.

1. furryjoemuscle

furryjoemuscle New Member

I just read the "? for the gay men on this board" thread and it got me thinking...

I am a 80/20 gay/straight man... when I want to top, it could be a man or a woman, though I obviously prefer men... biologically more toys to play with and emotionally, more fun for me. But I cannot bottom for a woman... just can't be done without a penis. In my opinion, the sensation of recieving anal sex creates an incredible orgasm and an intense buzz leading up to the orgasm that cannot be duplicated in any other way.

So, you straight guys: have you ever gotten off from giving anal sex? Have you enjoyed it at all?

Have you ever gotten off from recieving anal sex?

2. D_Eaton Bush

D_Eaton Bush Account Disabled

Furry,

I'm 80% str8 and only top men. For sex indeed there is nothing like a guy, all the buttons are there. But I'm still addicted to making kind love to a woman, enjoy my kids.

Anally I have yet to try it, although I heard that by 30, when I'll have to do my first prostate exam, I sure will get a hardon. I KNOW that anatomically ANYTHING in a guy's ass, making pressure at the right spot, produces sensational orgasms, and I am always ready to give a guy that pleasure anytime, I just cum when I am able to make another guy cum, holding his dick in my hand while I fuck him, feeling the combination of penis and sphincter spasms, feeling his cum spurt out in my hand, no women can do that.

So for me, sex needs a man, love a woman.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I'm a straight guy who has never been particularly into anal. I've never wanted to badly enough to ask a woman, and none has ever asked me to. I suppose it will happen eventually, but I'm in no rush. Since my own ass doesn't seem to be much of an erogenous zone, I guess I don't assume that hers will be too.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I am an anal virgin (both ways) but I am curious to know what the difference between a strap on dildo worn by a woman and a real cock is in terms of stimulation?

5. furryjoemuscle

furryjoemuscle New Member

Strap on vs real? Ever try a pocket pussy? Nothing like a real one, is it...

A real cock flexes, has different textures and responds to your movements... when a man moans because you tense up at the right time and stimulate him, his cock responds and pulses or twitches... the feedback of these two things creates a rhythm, and ebb and flow... and when a man cums, there is a sudden change in the slickness, the heat... and something about the texture of real skin makes a world of difference in the stimulation... it sort of "drags" better, if that makes sense.

I know I am pretty much describing all sex, from the feedback perspective, but you asked about real vs artificial...

6. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I love anal sex and participate in it with willing women. During a threesome this girl licked my ass crack and it sent shudders down my spine. My ass cheeks have always been sensitive and this kiss got me thinking of exploring.
    When I fuck an asshole it is different than pussy. It is a tighter ring of muscle to pierce thru. I like it a lot
    Jake

7. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Women don't let me near their anal canals:confused:

8. B_deltaboy767

B_deltaboy767 New Member

Ok for me the sensation is being under submission while the guy is working me over, that is what i like and him hitting all the right spots is unlike anyother sensation. You can make love as well too. That is why i prefer men to woman always have. Women can only recieve pleasure they cannot give it to the fullest like a man can, even if the give on hell of a bj it's still not the same. Even using a dildo is no comparison to a hard fleshey dick um um!!!.

Delta 70 Heavy Cleard for takeoff runway 9L wind 10 at 14

Delta 70 Heavy cleard takeoff runway 9L wind 10 at 14

Delta 70 Heavy contact Atlanta departure at 113.9 squak 11314 good day

9. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    The only thing that passes through my anus is shit, when its on the way out. I have no desire to have anything up my ass. Exit only.

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I have only been with one woman (that marriage lasted about 20 years) and anal sex with her was out of the question due to my girth. .

As for being on the receiving end - not the least bit interested, thank you.

11. Gisella

Gold Member

I'm not a man but as a str8 woman i just can't acent my guy dont let me touch all his body but not his ass...no way.

I like to do not have restrains a least in touching just the outsides of the hole as i please.

12. swerve

swerve New Member

I'm receptive to it with the right partner. I definitely enjoy it on the receiving end, and I sometimes stimulate my prostate when I masturbate. I like anal sex on the giving end quite a bit, and I'll let any partner into my ass if she lets me into hers.

13. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Certainly I enjoy anal sex with women if it's physically possible and if they don't freak when they see the size of what might be going in - but then you sometimes get refused entry to a pussy for the same reason. Just have to lube up really well and most asses will take at least part of it in. Had some successes and some failures. I also like a woman's finger in my ass but nothing else.

14. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Have only been penetrated once by a woman's finger. Felt really good, but I got embarrased and asked her to stop, which she did. Have always regretted it since, but I just let my ego and stereotypes get in the way of it. Wouldn't have any problems with it now though. Must admit that I've always wondered about if I could I enjoy a finger, would I enjoy something bigger. Probably will never find out since I don't think I could allow myself to ever go that far.

The thought and visual aspects of anal sex with a wwoman doesn't do much for me though. With the right woman I would try it on her, but not something that ever enters my mind. Pussies are tight enough, and I'd think the ass would be like twice as tight? In my mind it justs like it'd be way too tight.

15. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Tried anal sex once with my first gf. couldn't even get the head in. Have not tried it since, and have no desire to try it. One of my exes did like to mess around there with her finger and tongue. That was slightly pleasurable, but I could not get past my seemingly innate tendency to not let anything go back up in there. I had also done the same for her, but she had no desire to have my cock in there.

16. jody

jody Member

i'm a straight man who enjoys anal sex with women who are into it. make sure they are clean back there and it's a great time. it feels different than the vagina. i have had some awesome butt sex with women.

17. Rod Farva

Rod Farva Member

I've never had anal . I want to though . It's a fantasy that one day i hope to fulfill. As for the receiving end, I have no desire to take anything more than a finger in my ass though. That's plenty for me.

18. Big Dick Jim

Big Dick Jim New Member

I love anal....when someone will let me and can handle my dick. Guys seem better at taking it!

19. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:

20. SweetWilliam

SweetWilliam Member

I've had a woman ask me for it, saying she wanted to "feel REALLY full." It was enjoyable. We had been dating a while, and she'd previously told me she loved ass play and anal sex but was intimidated by my girth. Fair enough.

For a long time she had me use plugs, beads and other toys on her, and my fingers and thumbs. It would give her VERY intense orgasms. I found it really neat to feel my own cock sliding in and out of her pussy. And lemme tell ya, the day her vibrating butt plug showed up in its plain brown mail-order wrapper was one of the most fantastic days of my (sex) life!

It took just one very careful and slow session of mind-blowing deep throat with her finger in my ass, slowly massaging my prostate until I shot an imperial pint of semen down her throat to break me of my hangups. That and the discovery of quality lube. Many of her plugs and beads got re-used on me from time to time.

But for me it's always been a take-it-or-leave-it thing, mostly because not every woman is interested in sticking her finger up my butt during oral sex (like my wife). Also fair enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted