? for the straight men on this board

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife likes it and I have gotten off, but it isn't my favorite thing. I had an ex it was downright painful to do anal with, but she loved the pain. I just hated having a red achy cock for an hour after with her.

In terms of recieving? No thanks, I'm on a diet.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've tried to have anal sex with my girlfriend, and it was the best few moments of my sexual life..... she wouldnt let me finish though and won't do it again because it hurts to much she says. i was only at it for a couple of secs but i perfered those couple of secs of anal sex to fucking a pussy. ya i rather fuck an ass then a pussy

aman

Cherished Member
Media
i've tried to have anal sex with my girlfriend, and it was the best few moments of my sexual life..... she wouldnt let me finish though and won't do it again because it hurts to much she says. i was only at it for a couple of secs but i perfered those couple of secs of anal sex to fucking a pussy. ya i rather fuck an ass then a pussy

What does it feel like doing anal in comparision to a pussy? I have yet to try anal on a woman.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I have limited experience of Anal, in fact only one woman ever let me do it twice before saying "too thick" (she tells me her averagely thick current guy gets it all the time too...), she also insisted on inserting a finger in my ass a couple of times, something I never really got into but I can see how the appeal might grow...

A question for the gay guys: Sorry if this is rude or terribly naive but I am under the impression that most of you are either tops or bottoms, is this true?

If it is, isn't that a waste?, seems to me like one of the advantages would be being able to experience sex from both sides. I'm pretty sure if I was gay and I was laying there with my boyfriends spunk dribbling from between my ass cheeks i'd be saying "ok, my go on top next"...