For the straight men.

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I guess it's an experience I'd like to try....I know what str8 pussy and bj's are like and I guess I'd like to find out if it 's true that anal is better and if men suck cocks better than women....being a horny str8 guy, I'd let my curiosity get the best of me as long as I was the top.

Media
The right guy, the right situation—why not? As long as I get dinner and foreplay before, and a lot of cuddling after! And he better make the sex worth my while!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I have no interest in sex with men. That's what being straight means. I think you want to ask the question to closet gay or bi men, not straight men.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue:Now, this is EXACTLY why I watch gay sex- who knows better how to suck a cock than a man with a cock? Of course, many women surely are also quite skilled- but for me, I pick up a lot of umm- 'pointers' by seeing whats going on between 2 guys-
though, that having been said, Im sure theres levels of skill in both genders- I guess its some sort of perception I picked up- and it surely has worked for me- and the receiving guy, of course :smile:

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend that I used to get together with often. He was pretty much "straight" and prefered women, but everytime we got together to try and just hang out, things would take a turn and the sex would begin.

One of my fraternity brothers is like that too. Much prefers the women, but if I'm around and we're hanging out, he has no issue with doing anything with me.

I think what Bad Axe FF said is true. It really depends on the gay guy. Noone really believes I'm gay and I'm pretty much just one of the guys, so I think as long as a straight guy doesn't feel threatened in any way, I think he'd be ok with it. I'm not saying all guys, just speaking from my experience with them. I've had plenty of luck meeting guys in "straight" places.

perkins

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not into having sex with guys right now, but I like it when guys are looking at me sexually. If someone's looking at me naked in the shower, I let myself grow out a little bit. Every once in a while guys offer to blow me, and I just say thanks, but not today, or, sorry I'm married, so it's look but don't touch.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys....this is a question I posted on another Board...to which I got some good and very negative relplies. So, I thought I would post it here. Most everyone here seems to be honest and open minded.

To the straight men ......if you could have sex with a gay man (any kind...sucking, being sucked, fucking, or being fucked....etc.)
Would you do it, if know one would ever find out?

Disclaimer...This question in no way implies that all men want or desire to have sex with other men. .......it's just a question .

:hi:

I'm straight or at least I think I am anyway. But, if a guy wanted to suck my dick and we were in the right place, I'm sure I'd let him. As far as me fuckin another guy... I think I'd have to have a drink or two. But, I don't think I'd let another guy ever get in my ass hole... but on the other hand in the right situation I really don't know. Guess I'm afraid... is that so wrong??? So I guess that makes me kind of wondering.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the situation would have to present itself to actually know how I would handle it. I've never had any experience with men before, but I'm certainly not homophobic, so with my wifes approval (cheating is for selfish idiots) I'm guessing I would take the plunge and try a few things with a guy, provided it turned her on.