For the thick cocks/fat dicks, is there really such a thing as a "loose pussy/slack vagina"?

In your personal experience with a "loose pussy" how would you describe the experience(s) in GENERAL

• I loved it, feels/felt good to be able to pound away

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • I liked it

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • It was neither here nor there, didn't particularly like or hate it

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • I disliked it

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I hated the lack of friction, I prefer something tight or tighter

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Never had a truly "loose" pussy where I could feel no friction/walls

Votes: 41 36.9%

• Total voters

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i see the back and forth online where women say there's no such thing and that the guy just has a skinny pencil dick and i've seen of course guys with many references of the "hot dog down the hallway" to describe the lack of friction. of course the more girth your penis has the more it eliminates the issue of a loose pum pum but is there a limit to where girth can no longer protect/defend against loose slop bucket/slack vaginas/slack pussy/loose cunt?

So for the girthy guys, have you ever really truly fucked a pussy that you would call 'loose'? if so, was it better since you are able to hammer away and not have to be too careful worrying about hurting her or do you actually miss the sensation of a tight pussy? the friction of a tight cunt?

I'm really interested to know if the experience for both can be incongruent where the guy isn't feeling any friction but the woman feels full/filled up and is enjoying it and vice versa. Also interested to know if there is a point where a dick can be so fat/thick that the concept of "loose pussy" just simply doesn't exist/apply.
Part of me has also really wanted to fuck a 'loose' one because I think it's kinda hot that she's so stretched that she can't feel my skinny pencil dick.
If there are fat dicks out there who say there is such a thing, it would end the female/women's argument and defensivness about them having loose cunts that some men don't enjoy, even the thick cocks

G

girthyoldguy

There definitely are some that are more snug than others. In "general" i've found that the taller the woman the more room there is but never loose at least with me.

Reactions: Bigred12

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never been inside a loose vagina. It's a good thing that I prefer them snug and wet.

Reactions: Bigred12

Just like with penises vaginas have different length, width, and texture. Never encountered one where I could get no feeling. i personally like a big wet pussy.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for my thick and long cock it is much better a loose pussy. It is more comfortable and of course there is friction, Normally i can push in and out without being carefull (bing careful rest excitement) if you want to go slowly is because you want, not because the girl is with pain, something very unpleasant for you and for her. Of course for a small cock a loose pussy must be like fucking the air.I had a friend that we both fucked the same girl, and he said that he didn't feel anything, cause no friction but he had an small cock. To me was fantastic.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually enjoy sleeping with a woman whose vagina isn't overly tight in its grip on me. In those situations, sex isn't all that good for either party. That said, I've only once been with someone who was loose enough to significantly reduce the pleasure of fucking--and I've had a good number of partners over the years.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a 6 inch girth, I've been able to easily enter and enjoy the vagina of every woman I've had the pleasure of her pleasures. :cool:
Yes, lube was and is used almost every time. On rare occasions, I would get the sensation (or lack thereof) of "looseness" at some point while having sex. Usually a slight change in position is all that is needed to restore enough friction that it feels good again.
I don't like the sensation of looseness as I really enjoy feeling the walls of the vagina envelope my penis. That said, I also don't like it to be so tight that it interferes with my and her pleasure.

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There absolutely is. That varies as much as dick size. In my experience, the girls I know and who have slept with who are overly picky on Penis size (only will go home with guys with big hands) have larger vaginas. And it makes sense.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone is different. Most of the women I've been with were tight at first but as things moved along they relaxed and didn't have any problems. it might have taken a little time, but it was worth it. On the other hand there have been women who had no trouble taking me in at all. Overall though, I wouldn't say anyone I've been with was particularly loose and it's not like I couldn't feel anything.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.......So for the girthy guys, have you ever really truly fucked a pussy that you would call 'loose'?
....Also interested to know if there is a point where a dick can be so fat/thick that the concept of "loose pussy" just simply doesn't exist/apply.
Part of me has also really wanted to fuck a 'loose' one because I think it's kinda hot that she's so stretched that she can't feel my skinny pencil dick.
If there are fat dicks out there who say there is such a thing, it would end the female/women's argument and defensivness about them having loose cunts that some men d

No. Yes.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like with penises vaginas have different length, width, and texture. Never encountered one where I could get no feeling. i personally like a big wet pussy.

First sentence...exactly.

All women are different. Thankfully, some women have "big" vaginas, some rarer women have "huge" wide and deeper pussies, and some truly amazing women, rarer still, have "gigantic, colossal" super wide and super deep vaginas. Most were genetically gifted that way...and many of those have also made even larger by children, numerous children (and sometimes beyond the very deep cervix, the womb canal is also open and available), and sometimes, they have a history of boyfriends, lovers, and husbands who are also huge to enormous to giant to colossal sized endowments. In nature, men like that gravitate to the women who can stretch to their limits to accommodate them. And the women themselves also gravitate toward such men because that is the only time the sex is the best and most fulfilling (no pun intended) for them.

Second and third question...all are tight...and the bigger, wider, deeper the vagina...the more I can work with it...and it if is a woman who has a very hairy pussy I am thrilled even more. And all women get very wet for me when they see and anticipate the fun the two of us are going to have.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AS for a loose vagina, I've had some well fucked ones (gangbangs and swingers party) where they were open and very wet with cum and pussy juice. One I remember was maybe 20 years ago at a swinger party. She was middle aged and taking on all comers. I am not sure how many she had before me, but I slid in very easily. Cum came out of her on every out stroke and she even had me flip on my back so another guy could double vaginal her. That felt great and helped me cum. I fucked her ass later and it was as open as her pussy. Was it good? I wouldn't have cum if it wasn't for the other cock.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are differences, but I've certainly never been in a vagina that was so loose I got no feeling. I like best the feeling of a bit of grip but not too tight.

Piston

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never experienced anything I would call sloppy, loose, or feeling as though I was getting lost. Differences in grip, certainly. In some cases just a nice warm and snug fit, in others a struggle. But hey, I guess that's to be expected because I really haven't been one to get around a lot. Truth be told, I am a fan of the tightest feeling ones, but that is also for unashamed ego padding reasons.

I have never experienced a "loose" pussy. There is temporary gaping shortly afterwards (beautiful btw), but like I am sure most women has said it all goes back to the original size later. In theory I don't think I would enjoy a "loose" pussy, but I don't know that such a thing exists anyway.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of thought they were all loose when I first had sex, because I just expected them to be tighter. 5.5-5.75" girth back then. I've filled out to about 6" girth now. I have fucked some pussy that got really wet and did not give much resistance after fully expanded. I wouldn't say loose though.

Any pussy that has ever felt very tight/hard to penetrate was a result being tense, initially, in my opinion.

The difference between tightest and loosest after the vaginas had been fully aroused and fucked well was not a huge difference. Noticeable, but subtle.

Sometimes I wish I could feel what it's like to fuck with a different cock. Maybe some would feel loose with a thinner cock. Have to say, on imagining the "loosest" (I prefer "most accommodating"), vagina I've fucked, I dare say it may have felt looser than preferred if I were 5" girth instead of 6, but how could one really know? That looseness would worry me in terms of pride and her pleasure, not my pleasure. I think the loosest is still highly pleasurable to me. I suspect the vagina kind of adjusts according to what is in it anyway.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any pussy that has ever felt very tight/hard to penetrate was a result being tense said:
It happens the same with my gf, she is inicially hard and i have to spread her pussy, but after she squirts i can fell her relaxing down there

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Fucking with a thick cock will gape a pussy if she relaxes. My cock is a 2.2 wide, slightly oval, 6.5 girth, and I quite like it when I get one relaxed, preferably doggie, face in the sheets, nice arch, and i can get the gape going and pull all the way out and pop back in. It is fun to REALLY stretch a tight one and open her eyes wide, but after a while it is fun to be able to slam away. And pussy farts from a gaping hole are fucking AWESOME!