For the Tops

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't look someone based on their dick size, that is to say i wouldn't turn down a big-cock-bottom or average-cock-bottom.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It really doesn't matter if a bottom is hung or not. I'm more concerned with a nice tight clean ass. Although I've been with several hung guys who'd admit that they're not interesting in using it. It's only used for jacking and pissing only. It's their thing and they know what they enjoy. It's also a waste of some big cocks out there.

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i want my bottom to have a nice ass and my top to have a nice dick. It's that simple

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would a total top care what size the bottom is?
I am 4.5 hard, cut, I would say too small to be a good top, but most of you are big enough to be an excellent top.

Some guys may only be aroused but large cocks and vise-versa. On the same note, many are totally turned on by muscle boys whereas I am only turned on by slim guys (and like small cocks although I wouldn’t throw somebody out of bed for being slim and having a large one) so its the ol’ beauty is in the eye of the beholder thingy I suppose.

If I was in love with a guy it may be different, any body type may work then.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love sucking dick, and also love topping. I believe in reciprocating. But the dick size only matters when my mouth is horny.

I have fucked some awesome bottoms with four or five inch dicks. The ass was amazing and I loved fucking them.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I go for small uncut dicks with extra-long overhanging foreskin. They drive me nuts.

As for asses, my head always turns for a shapely, bouncy butt with just a bit of junk in the trunk. And, as I've stated before, tight hole is a vastly overrated virtue.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
For the tops here. Do you prefer a hung bottom? If you were on a hook up site would cock size come into question when looking for a bottom?

absolutely not, Im 100% indifferent to their cock size. I look for a nice firm smooth butt. I also tend to fixate on guys' backs, so i like to see a nice fairly muscular back since that is what Im gonna be looking at mostly....I also really get off if a guy has a thick neck and a crew cut. I fantasize we are 2 GIs.....WOOOOOFFFFF:biggrin1:

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love sucking dick, and also love topping. I believe in reciprocating. But the dick size only matters when my mouth is horny.

I have fucked some awesome bottoms with four or five inch dicks. The ass was amazing and I loved fucking them.

Agree. I used to fuck this guy that had a small and skinny cock. He had one of the best asses in Atlanta! He was probably one of my best fucks and I've had my share of ass in this town. I still wonder whatever happened to him.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why would a total top care what size the bottom is?
I am 4.5 hard, cut, I would say too small to be a good top, but most of you are big enough to be an excellent top.

Just because a guy is a top doesn't mean he can't be turned on a big cock - the look of it, feel of it etc.

Also Landon, I wouldn't assume you can't be a good top because of your size. I know this is the LPSG and won't pretend there aren't guys who'd prefer larger but you shouldn't assume you can't top because of your size. Try whatever appeals to you without assumptions I say.