Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been fucked by quite a few guys who were really turned by the fact that I have a large cock.

God, that statement makes me sound like much more of a slut than I am in real life. :tongue:

Anyway, it does seem to have had an impact on some of my partners. Though I think it's probably more of a plus, rather than a care. After all, they aren't fucking me because of my cock. :wink:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really doesn't matter if a bottom is hung or not. I'm more concerned with a nice tight clean ass. Although I've been with several hung guys who'd admit that they're not interesting in using it. It's only used for jacking and pissing only. It's their thing and they know what they enjoy. It's also a waste of some big cocks out there.

Have you ever noticed that some of the guys with the biggest cocks are also the biggest bottoms? Think this is due to they have been told by some bottoms that they are too big. So not true, I'm versitile and have a huge dildo that I love, and these guys are always amazed that I WANT them to TOP me, when they've been told before that the CANT TOP due to being too big.

Why would a total top care what size the bottom is?
I am 4.5 hard, cut, I would say too small to be a good top, but most of you are big enough to be an excellent top.

Don't count your self short, if you want to top top, its not what you have its how you use it, I was once with a guy with a small cock prolly like 4 inches or so and I actually liked when he fucked me since he knew this way of making the head rub right on my prostate or something, whenever we fucked I would cum without touching my cock. AMAZING!! It just shot out spurt after spurt, at first I thought I was pissing myself I came so much.

Just because a guy is a top doesn't mean he can't be turned on a big cock - the look of it, feel of it etc.

Also Landon, I wouldn't assume you can't be a good top because of your size. I know this is the LPSG and won't pretend there aren't guys who'd prefer larger but you shouldn't assume you can't top because of your size. Try whatever appeals to you without assumptions I say.

Agree with this post, don't say you can't try it until you do and see if you like it or not.

I've been fucked by quite a few guys who were really turned by the fact that I have a large cock.

God, that statement makes me sound like much more of a slut than I am in real life. :tongue:

Anyway, it does seem to have had an impact on some of my partners. Though I think it's probably more of a plus, rather than a care. After all, they aren't fucking me because of my cock. :wink:

Yea it can be hot to fuck a guy with a big one especially if he's a total bottom and he declines when I try to get him to fuck me, must be some time of power/masculinity going in the brain.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea it can be hot to fuck a guy with a big one especially if he's a total bottom and he declines when I try to get him to fuck me, must be some time of power/masculinity going in the brain.

I think you're right. I've had guys ask if I wanted to fuck them once they've seen me naked and hard and I always smile and say, "Nope. You're not the one who's about to get fucked, big boy." or something similarly classy.

Guys seem to like to play with my cock while they're fucking me too. Some sort of turn on/rush they get when a warm thick 8 inch tube is slapping against my stomach like a metronome to the beat of their thrusts.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm thinking "fuck... a hot ass attached to a smart, sensitive guy... uh oh... my cock is getting hard... must fuck, must fuck!"

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't kick a guy out for having a small cock. In fact, I've had some who've been tiny. It doesn't really make much of a difference apart from one thing: I like to suck a guy while I fuck him and that's easier if he's got a larger cock. It's the closest I can get to self-sucking these days having been in a car crash over 10 years ago and hurting my back. I just haven't managed to get the flexibility back. Get the rhythm right and it's almost as good, especially if he's about the same size as me.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hell yeah-fucking a hung bottom is a HUGE turn on!! It's a total ego thing-my big dick is fucking this guy with a big dick. As for boynextdoorkpt, you are a tease. It wouldn't matter that you don't have a big dick; my ego would get off on the fact that I'm fucking this 60% straight guy up his tight ass.
As for filss, I think I love you-you sexy fucker.

My profile: MANHUNT.net

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me it's not important how hung the bottom guy is...

Much more of a turn-on is a thick, hairy body... I also get turned on by shorter guys because it's easier to pick them up, change positions mid-fuck, hold them in the air and fuck them, etc. I like the exchange of power happening when I take control of their masculine, hairy bodies.

Damn - now I am totally hard. ;)

Nice-Ass-Bottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Luv hung tops!! How about a very sexy juicy ass? I'm lucky - I love the ladies who enjoy large cocks and I also love being a bottom for hung tops ;) My ass is way nicer than most women's I've been told....

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The smaller the better - why would I fuck a bloke who is as big as me or bigger? Plus, if a chap's cock is small, it stays OUT of the way when I am pounding him.

And I guess I should say that I only fuck blokes - I don't GET fucked. Ever. And in my experience I have found that small blokes are much more submissive (which I like) and (perhaps because they are so small?) they don't get any silly ideas like trying to FUCK ME. That won't happen.

Tony