for the veterans

Just Browsing
Media
I have some questions for guys who have been jelquing (and/or using other forms of PE) for several years:

1. I've grown about an inch or so in the past year. Growth rate has come to a halt. Am I likely to keep growing more slowly, or have I probably maxed out?

2. If I have reached maximum size, what are the benefits of continued PE?

3. If I have not reached maximum size, would changing my routine help my progress?

4. Where's the line of obsession? I've made noticeable gains. Should I just stop my routine now? What does it say about me that I'm not content with being over seven inches long (bp)? Is it unhealthy to want to reach 8"? That's too long to fit entirely in many women (isn't it?).

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maxed out i like that, no you just need to find a new excercise to do and stick to it try to work our penis in a different way and you will begin gaining again ;)

hope this helps

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Some people reach a plateau with PE and either sometimes take a break for a while or change routines like stated above.

2. If you think the maximum has been reached then just doing 1-2 sessions a week should be sufficient to keep things like they are. Because some people loose a bit of there gains after a while but not all. I haven't lost nothing and I haven't done any PE for like a year.

3. Yes

4. I would do PE until you are satisfied with yourself or getting compliments or whatever satisfy you.

thinking

1st Like
Media
It sounds like you have come to a plateau. If this is the case, you would be a great candidate for a one month break. Then when you get back into it. Change your routine from what you have done in the past.
You are more then ready for a more advanced routine. For the very best free forum on PE go to thundersplace.com

Another thing you may be interested in at this point, is an "All Day Stretcher" You can find many on the web, and some are rediculessly priced, whiles others aren't bad. Look on e-bay for them, you can find them pretty much anytime. Sizeon has one that looks very good. But don't get caught up in the promises they give.

If 8" is to big, or it makes you obsessed, then I too am in that group, as I want a minimum of 8" NBPEL, I am currently at 6.5" NBPEL, and started at 4.9". My BPEL is 7.1, and to me that is still short.

Just Browsing
Media
I've already taken a break after my gains and started up again on basically the same routine. This hasn't done much, so I am now adding an exercise called horse or horse 440 (something to that effect). I'm hoping this will help me gain girth more than length. I'll let you know how that goes in a month or two.

I'm a little surprised at the overall concensus here that being over 8" is extremely desireable. I'm at about 7.5 bpel and i've had problems with my ex taking it all. She was small and came from a conservative background, so I'm sure both physical and psychological elements were working against me. My ex before her was more liberal and actually about an inch taller than me. With her, I never had to worry about hurting her and I could really move around and put forth an effort. For me, really trying to please someone and being adventurous and getting results is much more satisfying than filling a girl so completely that it makes her uncomfortable. Maybe this paragraph belongs in another thread.

At anyrate, I understand my smaller ex was probably an extreme case and I would like the exta half inch to hit 8". I think anything bigger might prove to be a burden.

Keep the comments coming. I appreciate your insight.

Thanks.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah might take a bit of time but the partner will ease into it all soon.