For the Women: How Much Do you Masturbate?

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
Could there be a relation between how much a man masturbates and his attraction to big breast? :biggrin1: I wonder.....:tongue:

I see your point, but that might actually be true, heh.. Guess someone is just gonna have to test these theories out and get their Master's degree.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least once with clitoral stimulation and at least 2 vaginally per day.

When I was a phone sex op, I was constantly cumming. I could cum countless times vaginally, but usually clitorally only twice. I'm glad I'm out of that job cause all I seemed to be doing all day was play with myself, nothing was getting done!

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I see you and I need to make a sex education tape. When you want to test the theory? J/K:biggrin1:

Hah, well I'm flattered! That would certainly be a nice way to get college credit.

Edit: And Marlboro, that makes sense. I was really just kidding, but after what you said, maybe there's a link between a higher sex drive and a desire for a larger unit, not necessarily a universal truth but just a connection of sorts. I'm just talking out my ass really, but its an interesting thought.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sometimes every night, sometimes once every few days. i generally just do it whenever the mood hits, and thats not always regular..

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay ladies,

I get a little tired of the guys leaving us out of the masturbation questions here. Let them know we enjoy it as much as them. So how many times a day, week, or month do you masturbate? :biggrin1:

Suzie wants to know if that includes during regular (and irregular:wink:) sex or purely as a solo pursuit?.:confused:

And do wet-dreams count, also?:tongue:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh for those women that believe the Taboo that it is not lady like to touch yourself....YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A TREAT! I encourage you to explore your body and know what makes you feel good.
I know it's likely that there are fewer of those on this website, but you have to wonder what goes on in the mind of someone who denies himself or herself the harmless pleasure of masturbation, because they think it's "not right" or "not ladylike" or "naughty?"

"If god had not meant for us to masturbate, he would not have made it pleasurable, nor would he have put the hands right at crotch level."

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interestingly, I stumbled here while attending to another matter and saw it was something I could relate to. It made me wonder, while the noble art is enjoyed both sides of the divide, are there aspects of it that are equally enjoyed?

Toys have already been mentioned and women can get off on motorbikes and horses; I knew one that liked the spray from a shower rose while lying in the bath. Men too can enjoy these. I’ve also heard of men using furniture. One in particular claimed that as a child he used to hold onto the handles either side of a door and swing on it. This later lead to him to experiencing nice feelings as he developed through puberty. Consequently he now enjoys his best masturbation rubbing himself against a door.

We know men, though not, (or all that will admit to it) like their own come. Is this something that women do, especially those that ejaculate? Also some of us are able to suck ourselves off; is this something women think about, or would do if they could? It’s most intriguing.

Oh and BTW. while enjoying a full sex life with my wife, my appetite is greater and while she is aware and understanding, I discretely manage a couple off the wrist on a weekly basis, or should that be weakly basis?

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once a day usually, depending on what's going on. I love going to sleep after a good O. I don't typically have vaginal Os because of the mess it can make (maybe I need to rethink this :eek:).

Incidentally, anyone have suggestions for toys? I'm embarrassed to say that I don't own any and really don't know where to start. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sugar

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say I am always interested in this. I have asked women and they usually are very shy to answer. I had a girlfriend and she was just embarassed by it, didn't own any toys or anything. I asked her and she said,"Yeah I do...but not very often at all, really, just every once in a while." I dont know it seems weird most dont want to talk about it

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I know it's likely that there are fewer of those on this website, but you have to wonder what goes on in the mind of someone who denies himself or herself the harmless pleasure of masturbation, because they think it's "not right" or "not ladylike" or "naughty?"

"If god had not meant for us to masturbate, he would not have made it pleasurable, nor would he have put the hands right at crotch level."

Very well said. Well from a woman's point of view, we were taught that masturbations was not healthy. That goofy sex 101 tape we had to watch in grade school said that masturbation was not good and mothers should seek counseling for their daughters if this continued. :eek: Now what an image to press into a 12 year old girls' mind???

And you know, for a while that brainwashing actually worked. In a way I appreciate that little rebel inside of me that thought was if a boy can rub his penis why can't I rub my clit? Why should they be the only ones to have enjoyment??? So now the rest is history. :biggrin1: