For the Women: How Much Do you Masturbate?

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sugar, sex toys come in all shapes and sizes and it's important to think about what gets you off and choose a sex toy that will satisfy your individual needs. I used to work as an Ann Summers representative and the best sellers by far were the rampant rabbit vibrators which give clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Everyone who bought one was satisfied with it. You can't really go wrong with them.

see Ann Summers – Cheap Adult Sex Toys

The only problem with buying sex toys from the internet is that you can't try them out. Here in the UK we have Ann Summers shops that are aimed at women and sell sex toys that are designed for women (i.e. not for male fantasies). I don't know if you have these type of shops in the USA? The assistants will always help you find the right vibrator for you. You can also handle them so you can test out how they feel, the size, etc and most importantly for me, the power! If you switch the vibrator and gently caress the tip of your nose then you will get an idea of how it's going to perform :wink: as the tip of the nose is the next most sensitive part of the female body.

Sorry if this sounds like an advert for Ann Summers but they have empowered millions of UK women like me to have confidence in our sexuality with our partners and when we're all alone :biggrin1:

Once a day usually, depending on what's going on. I love going to sleep after a good O. I don't typically have vaginal Os because of the mess it can make (maybe I need to rethink this :eek:).

Incidentally, anyone have suggestions for toys? I'm embarrassed to say that I don't own any and really don't know where to start. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sugar

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Marlboro,

Interesting about the Ann Summers shops. I've very rarely been into an "adult" store, but here in Wisconsin there is a shop for women, mainly, called A Woman's Touch. I'm not sure if you can try out items but it's worth a visit!

Sugar

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sure there will be some test models with batteries in them. Don't be shy - go on in! Here people go into Ann Summers shops as a normal part of a shopping trip, on their own, with their friends, or even with their partner!

Marlboro,

Interesting about the Ann Summers shops. I've very rarely been into an "adult" store, but here in Wisconsin there is a shop for women, mainly, called A Woman's Touch. I'm not sure if you can try out items but it's worth a visit!

Sugar

B_inthamood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to say I am always interested in this. I have asked women and they usually are very shy to answer. I had a girlfriend and she was just embarassed by it, didn't own any toys or anything. I asked her and she said,"Yeah I do...but not very often at all, really, just every once in a while." I dont know it seems weird most dont want to talk about it

I think of four women whose habits I know (from their comments, anyway): One says "I just can't, I feel like I look silly when I do"; one says "sometimes" (and I think means "pretty often"); one says "Well... no, but... no comment"; one admits to it but wishes she didn't have to (no male company on the horizon in years, alas).

As opposed to guys, where the usual question seems to be more "Do I masturbate or do I lie about it?"

I guess about 3x a week. More when I'm more in the mood, less at other times, so 3x a week is average.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say on average maybe a couple times a month but I've done up to 3 times a day or gone months without doing it. That's alone.

It also varies as to how much intercourse with orgasms I'm having. I still masturbate when I'm in a sexual relationship but not as much as when I'm not.

I have very few friends who admit to it. Most say, "I've tried, but I just can't get into it." or "it doesn't do anything for me." I have yet another friend who says she doesn't think she's ever had an orgasm. The one friend who does admit to masturbating looked at me and we were both like, "you would know!" and "we've got to have an intervention!"

I've been doing it since I hit puberty. I was very creative when I was young since I didn't actually touch myself for the first few years since I thought that was wrong. I squeezed my legs together, I'd sit on the edge of a bar stool and rub on the edge of it, and rub against other things, too.

I sometimes use toys or the removable shower head. When I was pregnant, I did it much more, at least once if not twice a day.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When i masturbate i have like 10 orgasms in succession. So i'm pretty beat afterwards and usually don't find the time to devote to it but maybe once a week. I used to do it nightly. I have to tense up so much to get there that it kills my knees since having arthritis. But i will say that doesnt mean i don't touch my girlie parts constantly. ;)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When the spirit hits me....:wink:

You certainly have the gallery to conjure that spirit. :eek::biggrin1:

You would've liked my former next door neighbour. He could've easily been Terence Howard's twin.

And as for the OP? Let's just say the spirit moves me a lot.

Labionica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i masturbate at least twice a day - i have to otherwise i am in a bad mood, it helps to relieve stress particularly after a bad shift. I have masturbated regularly since i was about 11, and it doesnt make any difference whether i am in a relationship or not, if i have regular sex i still like to make myself cum.

Its amazing how guys are shocked at the realisation that women are able to orgasm without their help!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry didn't reply sooner....I'm not at this site on a daily basis (sadly).

3 to 7 a week depending on what's going on.....

When I was in high school, I had this heavy glass cologne bottle that was cylinder shaped and about 1 1/4 inch diameter. It had a smooth, plastic, dome shaped cap that was flush with the sides when closed.
I had to wonder if they had an ulterior motive in making it that shape, cause I sure enjoyed it. (I didn't have sex till I was 18)
Seemed so naughty using that....and that just made it more Fun !
I still have it.

Heh heh.....now I have much Bigger, Solid glass toys.:eek::wink:

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think of it like 365 days in a year, that makes your count up to 730

and this year 732 if you enjoyed Feb 29th ;)

i'm going through a dry spell at the moment so i'm masturbate A LOT. if my mood is good, i go at it at LEAST twice a day... sometimes more. i would say that two is my average though. so let's do a little math here to get an estimate...

2 times per day X 7 days per week = 14 times per week

14 times per week X 4 weeks per month = 56 times per month

56 times per month X 12 months per year = 672 times a year

oh hmmm, wow... i never thought about it but 672 times a year... that's a lot!! ahhh well. hopefully i get laid one of these days :rolleyes:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please could someone explain how a lady can almost masturbate, clearly this is a mystery to me. Thank you for your help.

LMAO.

Well, Catch. Today I have "almost" done it three times - and I've just had lunch. Who knows what the afternoon, evening and night will bring...? Perhaps "almost" some more...:tongue::biggrin1: