For the Women: How Much Do you Masturbate?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2-3 times a day. always right before bedtime. usually when i first wake up. wake up orgasms are the loveage. hands coffee it's ass every time.

really depends on how bored/horny/much time i have to kill. i've gone on benders that would put the men on this site to shame.

ml

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Gosh, now i just want to know where and how? In bed? On the couch? In the shower? In the bathroom at work? With fingers? Vibrators? Big thick dildos?

I most definitly have a thing for watching a woman masturbate. I love seeing just how their fingers move. Such a great way to learn what works too! Only thing better is jacking off for her at the same time.

Aside from the details can any one recommend a great dildo and where to purchase? I happen to be in the market at the moment.

Fantastic thread.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF LOVES to play with herself. She usually plays from 2-5 times per day. Most She has told me on any particular day was 6 or so when she was stressed due to finals at university about 8 weeks ago. And she is not the 1 orgasm type of woman and done, I'm talking one of those lovely Rabbit Type toy(not the rabbit...but similar) and she cums like crazy using that. I'd say 4-6 times on average lol.

Heck, even if her and I have the time to play for 3-4 hours in an evening(we are both busy so it does not happen as often as we'd both like) she could very well have played that morning And after lol. I WISH I could go that many times...is it even possible for men? LOL

quietlysinful

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
omg...i feel like i don't know what i've been doing with my time in compairson to some of you lol...2-3 a week, tops...and i only really started in the last couple of years.

xxxsarahuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now, about 3-4 times a week when I am alone. I quite often play with myself in front of my bf a couple of times a week as well as that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hickboy's lady masturbates, and she says so right in this thread. I think he's just kidding.

I usually want to masturbate twice a day or so. Thee past couple of weeks t's been more like 5-6 times a day, soaking the sheets and sometimes a pair of panties. I should be doing laundry right now.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I generally feel the need to orgasm at least once a day. On days when we've had sex I may be able to go without masturbating, but the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. And on my days off, while he's at work - I usually get myself off at least twice - more depending on my hormone levels.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before that time of the month I can do it 5X a day it helps my cramps. Other days I am usually 3X a day and a definate twice at night. I've been celibate and waiting for hero to return home from the Army. I should tapper down once he gets home. I am awaiting the real thing.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I must say that this was educational. Not that I didn't know that women masturbated, I did. Rather, I'd heard the opposite of what most of the women have said, that when women are in a sexually active relationship, that they masturbate more often, but apparently that is wrong.

Sunny197

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I masturbate twice daily, which is the minimum - early morning is a must. If I am really horny, I do it about four times a day. I love masturbating even when I am with a partner.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had to respond!:wink:

Twice a day, unless I'm stressed (then more often). I find it an energizing start to my morning, and a nice way to help me sleep!

As far as a toy, the best toy I've found so far (reliable, long-lasting [9 years!], was actually a massager provided by my occupational therapist for a hand injury I suffered.

It was accidentally thrown out before I was able to replace it or noted down the name, and now I can't find it anywhere. All I find are adult toys that break down and don't last.

Ladies, any suggestions? Any therapists out there that know which massager I'm talking about? It was a white and blue massager with interchangeable heads. Thanks!