For the Women: How Much Do you Masturbate?

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's fantastic to get confirmation that Women really do masterbate as much as men do, lol. I know my girlfriend masterbates - she just wont tell me how much :)

One of my fantasies is to come home and "walk in" on her playing with herself... *sigh* I need better timing :)

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated this girl for 3 years. For 2 and a half years she had me convinced that she never masturbated "ewwwwwwwww" she would say.

Finally after 2 and half years of going out she finally said "I masturbate everyday and have been for years".

I was floored. From then on I never ever believed any chick who said they dont or never or rarely masturbate. Bullcrap.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though my wife and I have sex on a regular basis, I would say she masturbates maybe 3 times a week. I do about the same. Sometimes we just do it together in bed. Different.

D_xfgsrw4

Experimental Member
Media
Depends.. a week before my cycle i do it pretty much everyday multiple times..then i'll wait a week or two and start it again

lol plan on doing it in the next couple hours :p

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once a day, sometimes twice if I get the chance. Right before bed, mornings are usally out, relaxes me too much. Thank God for AA batteries and brookstone! ;-)

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your men were any good in bed you wouldn't have to.

You may get jumped on for saying this, but I tend to agree.
Of course, I don't find masturbation anything close to the immense
intimacy and connection with my man that I yearn for.

I used to masturbate 1-2 times a day (like Red, I have multiple orgasms - usually one on top of another for about 30 seconds to 3 minutes, draining me completely), but it didn't satisfy me. Now I do it daily to once every 3 days. I would MUCH rather have great lovemaking with my man, even without orgasms (but he almost always made sure I had them), than to have multiple orgasms by masturbating.

Oh, vibrators with graduated or multiple speeds work best - make certain they have enough power though - some are wimpy. I had one that was great but can't find anymore - called a Night Rider or Black Night, or something like that - can't remember, but it had the best power intensity and different strokes/pulses. Wish I could find another one - I could cum in 3 minutes with it.

But it's not sex I long for, but love and the connection/intim
acy/union of man/woman into one whole soul - sex is the means, not the end of that desire for two being made into one, and that cannot be replicated, nor satisfied by masturbating.

*By the way, does any other woman have orgasms in her sleep? I do if I don't masturbate for a couple of weeks or longer, like a man's wet dreams.

Last edited: