For the women of this site.

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you thrill seekers? or are you size queens? or are you just well undecided and middle of the road on this?

I have seen some profile pics of women with their men and I say to myself "HELL I AM BIGGER THAN HIM!" I am curious once and for all. What size does matter, are you looking for some one bigger and how much, have you settled or just have seen you fair share, whats the one of your fantasy, does it really matter, is girth better than length or vice versa, and is cum a big factor? I just want to know. That and if i may ask just to make this scientific what size shoe do you wear? ( I have hear stories of women with bigger feet liking bigger ) " CURIOUS JOHNSON" written but not dictated, dictated but not read, read but not understood.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow - you have a lot of questions! I'll have a try at answering them, but you might also want to check out this thread. It may answer some of your questions.

http://www.lpsg.org/182337-size-preference-length-girth-discussions.html

I have seen some profile pics of women with their men and I say to myself "HELL I AM BIGGER THAN HIM!" I am curious once and for all.

Penis size rarely has much importance when women are looking for long term partners. As long as he is big enough to do the job, there are about a zillion things that matter more.

What size does matter, are you looking for some one bigger and how much,

My FB is 10 inches. I am certainly NOT looking for anything bigger! And chances are that I wouldn't find it if I were.

have you settled or just have seen you fair share,

I have no partner at the moment, so no I haven't settled. I don't intend to settle with anyone less than 7 inches because that's the size I need to hit the deep spots.

whats the one of your fantasy, does it really matter,

I don't tend to fantasise about the 'perfect cock'. I think few women do. My ideal size would be 8-9 (9 is preferable) x 5-5.5.

is girth better than length or vice versa,

For me it's all about length. I love length, but am not fussed about girth. 6 inches or more in girth can leave me sore if I'm not doing it on a regular basis.

and is cum a big factor?

For me it doesn't matter in the slightest how much you cum as long as you do.

I just want to know. That and if i may ask just to make this scientific what size shoe do you wear? ( I have hear stories of women with bigger feet liking bigger )

In Australian shoe sizes I'm a little under a size 5 (they don't actually go any smaller than that). That's a size 3-4 in UK sizes (depending on the shoe), and a size 6 in US sizes. I don't think the theory holds with me :wink:.

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the shoe size was just one of things i heard. As for the rest. you talk as though 10" is the end all be all that is NOT true. I wasn't asking if you would settle for someone who is is small. Your ideal size is smaller than your present man? why is that? Girth well i still have no clue. Cum is a big thing .. do you spit it or swallow or as no thank you please deposite so said cum any where else.. but when its a lot it is a big deal. as for shoe size again well your probably pretty short. I mean a size 6 in US i havent seen in forever. but that just be may me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the shoe size was just one of things i heard. As for the rest. you talk as though 10" is the end all be all that is NOT true. I wasn't asking if you would settle for someone who is is small. Your ideal size is smaller than your present man? why is that? Girth well i still have no clue. Cum is a big thing .. do you spit it or swallow or as no thank you please deposite so said cum any where else.. but when its a lot it is a big deal. as for shoe size again well your probably pretty short. I mean a size 6 in US i havent seen in forever. but that just be may me.

Considering this post and the other few you've posted over the last hour or so, you won't be getting any more responses from me. Helpful hint - it's polite to say thank you when someone answers as many questions as you asked.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Are you thrill seekers? or are you size queens? or are you just well undecided and middle of the road on this?

I have seen some profile pics of women with their men and I say to myself "HELL I AM BIGGER THAN HIM!" I am curious once and for all. What size does matter, are you looking for some one bigger and how much, have you settled or just have seen you fair share, whats the one of your fantasy, does it really matter, is girth better than length or vice versa, and is cum a big factor? I just want to know. That and if i may ask just to make this scientific what size shoe do you wear? ( I have hear stories of women with bigger feet liking bigger ) " CURIOUS JOHNSON" written but not dictated, dictated but not read, read but not understood.
Seek to understand.

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman is in a relationship, the penis size is one of the least things on the agenda, there are hundreds of other reasons to be with someone rather than the size of their bits.

Somedays I prefer a lamb chop, and somedays I like a big nice n juicy T-Bone steak!

Oh and an average penis for an average woman will do the job nicely!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman is in a relationship, the penis size is one of the least things on the agenda, there are hundreds of other reasons to be with someone rather than the size of their bits.

Somedays I prefer a lamb chop, and somedays I like a big nice n juicy T-Bone steak!

Oh and an average penis for an average woman will do the job nicely!

I agree 100% with Freya. What more is there to say:smile:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size does matter, are you looking for some one bigger and how much
To be truthful, size doesn't matter, as long as he has a great tongue

have you settled or just have seen you fair share
I'm currently happily single... and I highly enjoyed my time in the army as a single female soldier. I've seen more than I should probably admit to.

whats the one of your fantasy
Winning the lottery

does it really matter
Everything matters to someone

is girth better than length or vice versa
For me, there is such a thing as 'too big' either length or girth wise.

and is cum a big factor? I just want to know.
Nope. I'm pretty well neutral when it comes to cum. I could take it or leave it.

That and if i may ask just to make this scientific what size shoe do you wear? ( I have hear stories of women with bigger feet liking bigger )

Big feet, eh? Shoes I buy, if the (rare times) I buy from the women's sizes, can range from a 10w to a 11 1/2w. I'm currently rocking out a pair of black and silver sneakers, size Mens 9w. I like bigger, but I like smaller, too. I don't discriminate.

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You rock and sorry to all the women i might have offended. I really didn't think i did but I am just a man so i have no clue... you know lack of emotions and all. I didn't even cry at the end of old yeller.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it's lack of emotions that's offensive; I think it's treating women like walking vaginas that is offensive. Which is how you came off here, a bit:

You ladies are not on chat, barley on here, I know we have a woman's support but i don't think anything would be posted there unless we were there.I think you women should suport us more. this is not just a site for gay men it's for us straight men to. Please help us out also.

"Thank you from those who support Johnsons"

If you treat the women here more like people and less like they are here to support you then you'd find they're a lot friendlier and warm. Just a thought.

Last edited:

destiny032272

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well for me size is good but the man attached to it has to be a good person. I do know for a fact i can handle 7in without trouble but always work into it slowly. But gerth I dont know about cause ive never really checked that out with my partners over the years but noticed more pleasure with the wider ones. And yes i have large feet lol a size 10 us. So I dont know if that helps u with what u needed to know but hope it did :)

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As i said i dont see women as objects. never have never will. My grandmother told me to treat people fairly. I am sorry if I i came off rude I was just being blunt that is me what can i say. sorry ladies.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As i said i dont see women as objects. never have never will. My grandmother told me to treat people fairly. I am sorry if I i came off rude I was just being blunt that is me what can i say. sorry ladies.

Well, you've realised you've made a mistake and apologised for it. That's a good start.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you take some time to go back over the 8 billion threads answering these questions and it might help to give you some insight. I'm afraid there is no oracle representing all women here.