"For the women, some questions about measuring"

loin4u: How many guys have you measured?

Was it your idea or his?

What were the measurements?

Are you more likely to want to measure a big one? (kind of like measuring a trophy fish I suppose)

priapus: I'm also curious-- I would love to be measured, but not sure how to suggest it without sounding crass

emilywee: i've been measuring guys- both boyfriends and mostly platonic friends, for about five years. I have a favorite plastic sanrio ruler that i use almost exclusively. it's a hoot and a turn on. it's so fun to watch how crazy guys get to make themselves maximum hard, i guess i have a voyeur side that likes to see what a guy does to himself to get super-turned on.

it doesn't really matter if they're big or small, but sure it's more interesting if the guy is really long or thick or both. but the majority have been 5 or 6 inches.

Finedessert: NO way Emily, You not going to get within 10 feet of me....I refuse to become the laughing stock of this board....lol ::)

Grandpa

FunGirl: I have only measured one guy, he claimed to be 8 and a half inches when in fact he was 7 and a half after measuring. I think he felt a little inadequate after the measurement 'cause I had gone on and on about how I loved big cocks. I think most guys don't really want to be measured. Perhaps except for the guys on this board! :-*

wvu_kerq: I've measured every dick I've ever seen, even if only with my eyes. ;D But as far as taking a ruler to one, I've only measured one with a ruler. He was my first boyfriend and he was really scared that he was tiny, but I didnt think he was so to prove he wasnt I measured him. He thought he was tiny, but I measured him at 7.25". Not huge by this board, but probably the biggest in my high school. ;D

Late_Bloomer: My girlfriend insisted on measuring me about a month after we started going out, so I asked her if she had measured her previous 2 boyfriends and she said she had. When I asked why she said because it was hard to tell how big it was with the different heights we had (her last BF was a lot taller but also a lot smaller ;D). Then I asked why it mattered and she said it was just interesting.

james9692000: I love being measured. The first time was in college. My girlfriend and a couple of her sorority sisters made a bet about who had the biggest boyfriend.

feared: most of the women i've been with have measured me. one girl carried one of those little fold-up rulers in her purse for that exact occasion.

Valkyrie: Measured in actual centimeters/inches - actually only hubby - at his request. Measured in reference to underarm/palm and wrapping fingers around - quite a few guys.

I don't carry something around to measure with - never have and probably never will. Exact numbers aren't interesting, knowing whereabout he ends on my palm/arm and how much of my fingers I can get around him is enough. My tactile memory is well enough developed that I can get a pretty good gauge this way. I've rarely met a guy that _wanted_ to be measured in actual numbers - but many have enjoyed the fact that I measured them in my own way and quite a few have asked how they compare to others.

In my opinion it's also a heck of a lot sexier taking in a man's size with all senses - not just a dry measurement. What are the visuals - stubby and fat, long and slender, well proportioned, angle, is it bent or not? How does it feel in my hand or mouth - warm, veiny, weight, smooth? How much of my fingers can I get around him? What's the feeling along the shaft - is he the same size all over or does it vary? Etc, etc.

/Val

nursejudy: Since I know the width of my hand, I can pretty much figure out how long a guy is when I wrap my palm around it. If it looks like a guy's got at least 8" I always offer to measure. The biggest guy I ever measured had a perfect 12 measured from the top. He was REALLY proud of it, & would only let girls measure it if he could take a polaroid picture of you doing it!

captainstupid: only measured myself (coming in at 7 inches) if any ladies wanna help me out let me know ;D

prepstudinsc: While the thought of being measure by a partner is a turn on, at the same time it would make me feel like I was wanted only for my physical "attribute" and not for me. I think I'd rather just have my date go on about how it's the biggest she's ever had or something like that. That's a bigger turn on than being stopped in the middle of things and her hauling out a ruler to measure.
Talk about a mood killer....

captainstupid: it is a mood killer especially after she takes out a notebook and marks it down after a huge list

emilywee: i agree it can be disruptive to whip out my ruler in the middle of making out. offering to measure a guy is fun when it's spontaneous and when a fun activity is welcomed to make things interesting- not get in the way. I know guys who got off on removing their pants, while in the middle of watching tv or hanging out talking or something, and then being examined as they get hard & measured etc. But if it's your bf and your in the middle of being intimate, that can be really distracting.