For Those About To Pump !!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Diguelo, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    I thought it might be an idea to have a thread about pumping techniques so we can share our knowledge and hopefully prevent accidents and undue pain to those just starting out.

I dont mind sharing my secrets about pumping and how its helping me. Ive been at it a while now and am achieving a steady growth rate now that I have sorted my plan out.

Im no pumping guru, but I thought it might be an idea to share info so new comers dont get carried away with it. As Tripod says in another thread you wont get results over night so be patient and work at it a bit at a time and you will achieve results.

My rules to observe when pumping:-

1. > The idea is to promote growth in the tissues of the penis by reducing the air pressure around it and allowing more blood to flow into it and slowly stretch the skin and tissues. As the penis expands in the pump it does cause some damage, but, this damage is in a way what is needed, once it is repaired it is stronger than it was before.

2.>Just remember your penis is like a balloon, you can only blow it up so much before it pops, so be careful. If you notice small red patches in the skin as your session progresses your skin is rupturing, a sure sign you have too much vacuum in there, take the pump off and leave it alone for a couple of days for the damage to mend. A pump with a gauge is a good idea, but if needs must then be careful using a pump without one. I dont have a gauge on mine and I just pump until the base of the cylinder is seated firmly on my pelvic bone.

3.> A little vacuum over a long period, (I usually do around 35 - 45 minutes per session while I read a book with my legs spread to allow blood to flow) is a lot better than trying to force as much air out of the cylinder as possible and causing pain to your pelvic bone and making your penis feel like its being used as a tow rope on a truck. I did this when I first started and ended up with serious groin strain, SO DONT DO IT, apart from anything else it hurts like mad.

4.> Out of the lack of information I found about pumping I did come across a gem of info that definately needs to be shared. If you are going to pump remember that the penis is supported while erect by a number of sinues. For the penis to grow, these sinues need to grow too and they normally take around 20 minutes of gentle pressure before they start to stretch. Again I must stress BE GENTLE and it pays dividends.

5.> Lubrication, Lubrication, Lubrication. When your girth / width has grown sufficiently to fill the diameter of the pump you will find it more helpful to lube the inside of the tube as well as the seal and the outside of the penis, this helps it slide up the inside of the cylinder as it swells. A lot of pump makers say dont use oil based lubes as it rots the seals, personally i use KY Jelly, its fairly cheap and slides in nicely.

6.> Size wise dont go getting a monster pump with a width larger than your shaft or youll find you will be spending an inordinate amount of time extracting your testicles out of the seal, as well as being painful, it isnt a good idea for beginners. Get a tube that is around 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thicker than your erect shaft and stick with it till you need to get a larger one. To start with your outer skin will expand more than the inner core, this is normal, the inner tissues take a lot longer to swell, but swell they will given time and patience till the core presses the outer skin flat to the tube lining, at this point youll see why you need lube. But before this the lube does help to keep the skin moist and aid in stretching.

7.> Tube length and girth, this is mainly up to the individual, but i have found that you definately need to have a tube about 3 inches longer than your erect state to allow room to grow. As for width / girth dont go mad with it, get a cylinder about 1/2 to 3/4" wider than your erect state. This gives enough room to grow without allowing your testicles into the tube as well, (although I know a lot of guys get them in too and adding some info about that to this thread would be appreciated.)

I suppose I should add a disclaimer at this point, because these are my views and opinions and like ass holes everyone has one and they are all different. If just one person manages to gain knowledge enough not to hurt themselves while pumping from this then its worth it. Pumping will give you permanent results, you just have to give it time and get into a routine. 45 minutes a day in the morning or at night and remember to give your shaft a little downtime to build itself back up again. Have great fun pumping and be careful.

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty good post Diguelo! I have read about all there is to read on pumping (I'm a fairly voracious information grabber), and I want to focus on a couple of things in this thread.

For all of the information out there, THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON THE PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF VACUUM PUMPING! All of the information out there is circumspection. I've heard that pumping draws blood into the penis... NOT TRUE! I've heard that the enlargement is due to the accumulation of lymph fluid... THERE IS SOME ACCUMULATION OUT OF THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL OF THE PRESSURE, BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT IS ENLARGING THE PENIS. I've heard that pumping destroys the erectile tissue so it can rebuild like in weightlifting... NOT TRUE, THE PENIS IS MADE OF SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE, NOT SKELETAL MUSCLE - THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

What DOES enlarge is three things:

1).The skin's surface area increases temporarily (frequent pumping extends the temporal stretching... permanent skin growth occurs after years of frequent pumping)

2). MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL... IT ENLARGES THE FASCIAL TISSUE SORROUNDING YOUR SHAFT. It is this fascial tissue that determines your penises shape AND size. Almost every inch of your body is wrapped in this stuff, it HOLDS everything in place and allows your body to retain it's shape. This shit is the most STUBBORN tissue in your whole body, it's Mack truck tough! WHEN THIS TISSUE ENLARGES... YOUR PENIS CAN THEN EXPAND!

3). The smooth muscle cells actually DO enlarge, they increase in surface area just like your skin does. Each cell gets a bit thicker and larger.

Now this is what happens for POSITIVE penis growth to occur.

Overpumping CAN draw too much lymph fluid (major componet of blood) into the penis, and cause it to look strangely puffy. My cock is actually NOT very puffy, despite my puffy appearance, it is actually SPONGY, not puffy. This sponginess is what we vacuum pumpers want. The sponginess is a combination of a loose fascial layer, increases surface area of the skin, and the actually enlarged smooth muscle tissue. That is what we want.

As far as my pumping secrets go, I'm sorry Diguelo... they are SECRETS! Only available by PM or email from sincere members that are polite and kind.

3. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    As I said in my post, Ive no wish to poo poo anyones ideas on pumping, the whole point of this post is to give people who are considering starting an idea of how to go about doing it. Im not asking anyone to give away their secrets at all.

I know when I first started there was no information out there much at all that I could find this side of a pay site.

Its just information to help folks, thats all.

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just said that so anyone who is super curious and sincere can contact me if they need some help. I sure hope pumpers read my post because there is some revolutionary shit in there. The newart site is pretty awesome, but there is almost TOO MUCH information on that site, and one could go down some wrong roads before they correct their path. A lot of people are shy about even admitting that they pump, so I doubt that this thread will get very long, but it could. Great idea for a thread Diguelo, love that hi-res avatar featuring your great smile!

5. bossfan2

bossfan2 New Member

Albums:
    When I opened this thread I expected to hear:

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought I was the only one who heard a cannon!!!!!!

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a tip... use petroleum jelly instead of lube. It has the viscocity that can actually protect the skin. Don't buy the fact that oil based lubes will ruin your tube, the tubes go for about $40-$100 dollars and they last WAY longer than any of us think they will. Oh, and CLEAN YOUR TUBES WITH SOAP AND WATER BEFORE YOU PUMP, the bacteria will be forced into your skin through the vacuum pressure (You don't want that)! Walgreens sells a shea butter petroleum jelly that smells fantastic compared to Vaseline. Diguelo's advice to lather up the insides of the tube is a great idea. I'll go one further and say that after you pack the tube on all three sides. Pull your cock out, re-lube it and get back inside the tube for some serious growth... you will NOT be sorry!

I just looked at your gallery Diguelo... GREAT RESULTS!

8. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Although I was informed by 3 suppliers that the petrolium jelly reacts with the rubber / silicone seals and causes them to deteriorate, I would suggest you check with the supplier / manufacturer to make sure that using oil or petrolium based lubes isnt going to affect the seals.

Thanks Tripod, I appreciate the compliment. I will post some more pics later on, those are a few months old.

9. daytimer

daytimer New Member

Take a look at this site; Cock Pumper's Guide
    All the info you need for this pleasurable activity - and great pics too :biggrin1:

DT

10. Rowdy

Rowdy New Member

Albums:
    I appreciate you two guys posting this info. I have pumped fopr many years now but I am still learning new tricks O' the trade.

I had wondered about vaseline/petro jelly. I have it here but never tried because I did not think it would really moisturize my skin enough. I will try it TODAY!

I just ordered several new cylinders to try out. One is a mushroom head cylinder. I cannot wait to see the first time result.

Rowdy:biggrin1:

11. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds awesome Rowdy, great avatar! Petroleum jelly actually does NOT moisturize your skin, it is a skin protectant, your inner foreskin will need the protection from the ravages of vacuum pressure. A bunch of new tubes... ahhh... a man after my own heart. I have a WIDE assortment of tubes and credit their variety with a lot of my success. Good luck Rowdy!

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Tripod. The holder of secrets.......:cool:

13. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    After having a talk with someone I forgot a vital point to add to this thread. After you leave the pump always clean it well and always apply some moisturing cream to your outer skin to replace the moisture drawn out in pumping.

Draft saved Draft deleted