For those in chat who called me a liar earlier today

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I made a request of the person in question and about 15 min ago received a pic of him on my cell and huge cock in all it's glory. I won't post his pic here without his permission and I see his point of hesitation to join due his size. I've been trying to get him to join for a year. Hence he is a business owner and I will respect his privacy.

But, sorry I am not going to risk losing a good friend over a few people calling me liars about this gentleman's size. Yes, I met him off site over 6 months before I joined and I have seen him on cam measure for me.

There is one person from this site I trust enough not to and would be willing to send her the forward(directly from my phone forward of the original) of the pic. I will email said person now and ask them to be willing if they would do this for me.

Otherwise, bite me. I just won't bother to come to chat anymore.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly boys/girls (whoever they were). Why would thatgal lie? :confused:

------

Chin up, thatgal! Don't let the few (who were probably temporarily deranged by mob mentality) keep you from the chat rooms. :wink:

D

deleted62

I'm kind of interested in knowing how things went down, but I don't believe ThatGal is a liar, either on this topic or in general.

-Z

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
There is nothing more pointless than getting mad/arguing on the internet. This is what I do: when people are pointlessly flaming you, just imagine them as little children. It's honestly not far from the truth. Then you can't possibly be mad and the whole thing is just funny.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thatgal.

An innocent percent has nothing to defend unless they just like to make someone look dumb for their false accusations, which i like to do on a regular basis, hence i don`t get messed with much these days, some are still licking their wounds. But that only works if you can show the proof. And if you can`t prove it do to unusual circumstances then you`ve got to know when to stop the madness love, if you carry on the only one hurting is you. And you know there`s people who thrive on anothers pain and torment, don`t give `em the satisfaction of ruining your day.:smile:

lafever

p.s. Sometimes you just have to wait and let the false friends expose themselves, so at times like these your actually in the favor, even though you can`t feel this as a blessing it can be one in disguise.