for those in committed realtionships or are married

For those in a committed relationship or married how often do you have sex?

• Total voters

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This really depends on your job situation, family situation, age and so on.

When we were first married we had sex almost every night. Once the kids came along it was less frequent. Then there were major family illnesses and death.

When we both retired we thought we had it made. We were going at it like when we were first married. Then it changed. We had to deal with the ravages of time: erectile dysfunction, menopuse, high chlorestol and hyperntension, cancer scares, major operations, and the general aging process. This was coupled with the breakup of one of our children's marriages (husband abandoned her) and her medical problems.

So today we have sex less frequently then we would like but we enjoy it as much as if we were again newly weds. To paraphrase Winston Churchill - No matter what your problems, "Keep on fucking on." Or as they say at the gym, "Use it of Loose it."

So I have checked off several times a month.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From Daily ----- On A Good Week , To 1 Or 2 Times A Week On A Bad Week ......NOW ON A WEEK THAT IS BAD WE ALWAYS AT LEAST TRY TO JACK OFF TOGETHER.

PoorAim

Just Browsing
Media
Every other day since we're trying for our 1st baby (her ob/gyn said the gap was to let me "replenish my little runners" and, nope, I can't play with myself in between either) . But before, it was roughly once a day, maybe more depending on our schedule and stuff.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I checked "several times a month" because I don't live together with my GF, so it varies a great deal depending on circumstances... sometimes it's 3-4 times a week, sometimes it's once a week...

dsl

Just Browsing
Media
Wife and I just celebrated 13th anniv. We're lucky to do it twice a month. I'd do it once a day or more if possible, so you know I'm frustrated...

D

deleted110426

more than 5 times a week - sometimes twice a day

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Presumably you mean with your "committed" partner. So I coudn't even tick several times a month. It all stopped when our daughter was born 21 years ago!