Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been told I'm in the capital gains category. Never had any complaints from my partners and most tell me I'm hung. Just always considered I was average. But very happy with what I've got and how I use it.

I am 7x5 and I hate it. It looks small to me, feels small to me, and lpsg has definitely warped my sense of reality. I'm also a grower with pretty much no bulge at all. I once fucked a lady 10 years older than me, and she kept commenting on my "big dick". I thought she was nuts. My wife says the same thing here and there, and I feel it bottoming out in her.
I know its big, I just don't see it I guess.
I'm 7x5 as well, and I am quite happy with my size. It shows nicely as a bulge, as I wear flex boxers, and looks great when I decide to freeball. Sex-wise, I've been told it is a great size-- not too big, and not in the small range. It is above average without being too thick to be uncomfortable.

Ya gotta love what you have.

7-ish here also. Although I'd like to have it bigger, ladies I was with were happy with it.

Reactions: Gj816

Jhook1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are our own worst enemy. I think that fits for most of us above 7". I'm in the 7.5-7.75 x 6ish range and TO ME, I look small. To the people I've been with, I've always been described and bragged about as "huge" (even one who had over 50 partners said I was the biggest she's been with)...but to my eyes it just doesn't look that impressive. I think a lot of this is mental. We are used to our dicks. We literally live with it and see it every single day. We get uses to it, and it becomes just another part of our body. It also doesn't help when you're built like me or bigger. I'm 5'11 at 195ish pounds, and have a fairly proportionate body and big hands, so my dick size on me might not LOOK as impressive as it would on someone who's 50lbs lighter or shorter and lighter. The biggest thing that puts it into perspective is what other people say about it and how it looks in other people's hands/mouth/pussy. I think most of us with bigger dicks are more critical of our size than our partners are.

Just food for thought..

Dex1979

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
7+ incher here
as most, wouldn't ind an inch longer
but quite satisfied and confident about my size

461091-1466384441-039d44e3a682f1738913595ba26f2016.jpg

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From a guy who is quite bigger than 7, trust me when I say you 7” guys are legitimately hung.

This site is an outlier of dick sizes, and people here often mistakenly believe that 7”ers aren’t big, or they forget that 7” or in the 7” range constitutes a genuinely large sized penis. The average penis is around 5” long, so 7”-7.11” is at least 2 whole inches longer than the average, if not nearly 3” longer. That’s more than just simply “above average”, above average would be like an inch more than average, not two, almost three inches more than average.

So I say this genuinely, you 7” dudes be proud of your big dicks, if not well I’ll be proud for you haha. Now, go have some fun with those big hung cocks of yours. :)

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was more insecure before this site. I owned my size and that it was above average after learning the truth really

Great big dicks still make me feel small, but not as much as before. Learning the lies and tricks and distorted perceptions helped my understanding, which quells my insecurity

Reactions: deleted875903

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is not necessarily a confidence builder. I am around 7.5" x 6" and I have never been told that I have a small cock. To the contrary, I have received many compliments. My gf tells me that it feels like I am moving her kidneys around when I take her doggy style. She has had larger but it was overwhelming to her. It just didn't feel as good as she thought it would. I don't think a women wants to be in pain taking and extra large cock. I say all of this but I would make due and make it work if I had a 9 or 10" cock.

Reactions: greg_ca

As an outlier myself, I never thought of 7in as being big. I remember measuring myself when I was younger and being 7in, and I've grown a lot since then.
The idea of what's big and what's small is all about perspective and personal opinion

Reactions: greg_ca

Billybrown1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 7x5 and I hate it. It looks small to me, feels small to me, and lpsg has definitely warped my sense of reality. I'm also a grower with pretty much no bulge at all. I once fucked a lady 10 years older than me, and she kept commenting on my "big dick". I thought she was nuts. My wife says the same thing here and there, and I feel it bottoming out in her.
I know its big, I just don't see it I guess.
Same here, 7x5, sometimes i feel rather large & sometimes average. I've realised it's all to do with erection quality. When i have a raging hardon, it looks and feels like a "small" monster, if that makes sense

Reactions: dfresh3 and greg_ca

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, 7x5, sometimes i feel rather large & sometimes average. I've realised it's all to do with erection quality. When i have a raging hardon, it looks and feels like a "small" monster, if that makes sense
I think eq does that, but for me, it’s in my head. Depends on my mood and self image.

7x6.5 here and I’ve only ever heard how big I was from anyone that has seen it and most women the biggest they’d ever been with. They guys on here with 8+ are some of the elite like maybe 1-5000. Or maybe much more than that. This site just makes it seem that way and be careful of a lot of trick photography. If you truly have a big dick, you will know it. Also I think I’m small when I look at myself. Our self image as men is based a lot on pictures of others when if you did a side by side with someone on here claiming more than 8, I think you would be surprised. I’ve hit 8 with a pump and it’s not that much difference honestly

Reactions: 1348084

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7x6.5 here and I’ve only ever heard how big I was from anyone that has seen it and most women the biggest they’d ever been with. They guys on here with 8+ are some of the elite like maybe 1-5000. Or maybe much more than that. This site just makes it seem that way and be careful of a lot of trick photography. If you truly have a big dick, you will know it. Also I think I’m small when I look at myself. Our self image as men is based a lot on pictures of others when if you did a side by side with someone on here claiming more than 8, I think you would be surprised. I’ve hit 8 with a pump and it’s not that much difference honestly

“If you truly have a big dick you will know it. Also I think I’m small when I look at myself”

So is it big or not?

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. Just breakin your balls