For Those In the Seven Inch Range

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, thanks for all the positive feedback. After posting this last night, I had to log off (football bowl games and all that, you know). So I was surprised when I logged on a bit ago and saw all the respones. While I've never felt "small" per se, I sometimes forget that I really am on the larger side the longer I read posts here and view the photos where it seems everyone is packing 10k+. So, anyway, thanks for all the input.

Reactions: jmac

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I measure 7.5 x 5.25 and thought that I had a great sized dick. Also, a lot of the ladies I slept with used to make comments about the big size. But in the last week, I've seen that people are saying they are 8, 9, 10+ and I'm thinking wow, am I smaller than I thought. But, like most people on this thread said, they are liars and fakers. So I guess we can be happy that we are in the 7" club.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I measure 7.5 x 5.25 and thought that I had a great sized dick. Also, a lot of the ladies I slept with used to make comments about the big size. But in the last week, I've seen that people are saying they are 8, 9, 10+ and I'm thinking wow, am I smaller than I thought. But, like most people on this thread said, they are liars and fakers. So I guess we can be happy that we are in the 7" club.

Absolutely!

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I also feel inferior on this site, but each time I am with someone new, I almost always get a complimentary comment on my dick.

As others have said, just keep that in mind. 7 inches is a large penis compared to most of the population.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
If you discount the guys who measure with the tape starting up their ass, even on this site 7 is big. Sure there are some considerably bigger but few relative to what most guys out there are packing.

so true......i am a legit 7 inches...and it is amazing that everyone who sees it in a pic or on cam thinks its huge....most guesses are 8" or more! and i think part of it is that there is alot of measurement inaccuracy....males.....exaggerate? nahh.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been happy with my cock being a bit over 7.25 and 5.5 girth. Never felt small. I strut with confidence in Speedos and in any locker room nude as I'm more a shower than grower. No complaints in the sex department from any of my lovers. Although it is not a monster it still is a nice handful and mouthful. Glad other men my size feel the same way. I like the way it looks and swings when I walk around nude.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a bit over 7, from the top base pubes, a full 5 around by tape measure. I've always liked my own and have always been overestimated in size by guys I've met....I think people just WANT to say EIGHT and numbers higher than that...turning themselves on. I've met guys who looked me in the eye and said that theirs was 8, standing there naked and hard anybody else would see about 5.5:confused::confused::confused::wink:....Those 8 and bigger dicks are relatively rare out there, and if you run into one, they are pretty much impossible to deal with orally...you must have a deep vagina or anus, if you don't, the guy won't get the stimulation he needs to really enjoy getting off. (unless you're a lucky gay man whose buddy has a spongy one that you can pull behind him when he's doggy style and suck it's head and eat his ass back and forth:tongue::tongue::tongue:)...lol...that's why I like seeing those rare big cocks in action on vids!

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Great thread. I am right below the 8" mark, so being totally honest I am in the 7" club as well.
I know what you mean, when someone hears your measurements or sees your dick it is as if they'd think "oh.. you thiink you're big... but not *that* big".
Its like getting there second place or something, hehehe.... When I see my dick, If I trim and pull back some skin it can look very long, but normally, it doesn't.
I'd like to be at least a full solid 8" dick so whenever you put a ruler on top you see 8" no need to bonepress, count the curve, ruler padding or anything, 8 inches with no discussion would be okay :-/

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually, coming to this site has made me feel bigger, which I didn't expect at all being 7". Just getting comments on pics makes me feel much better about what I previously thought was a small-average cock. Thanks guys!

i agree this is a really good thread... i've always thought of myself as average especially after seeing a lot of the guys on here. but in "real life" a lot of my sex partners have said i was big or more than what they were used to. i know how it can mess with your head a little bit...you want to believe its HUGE but your reality maybe shaken when you spot someone a few inches bigger. LOL, i see it as a double edged sword...i love to see these nice big cocks and its such a turn on, but at the same time if i dwell to much on it, i may give myself an inferiority complex. i say be happy and be confident, and better yet, find someone who loves it!

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought when i first joined that i was big, because thats all I ever heard. When I came here i saw i was on the small end i didnt even want to put pix up. I got over it. I am about a little under 7.5 but im happy with it so are the the lucky ones who get to meet it. So its all good.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.5" x 5.25" at best, 6" x 5" at worst. I wish I could be in the 7 club, lol. I would have absolutely no worries then. You're all taking your 7s for granted. Be happy please.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, yeah, lots of bullshitters on this site. Ever notice all these 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (yep :rolleyes:) inchers NEVER have pictures? That's because they're bullshitters. Even the more honest guys, guys who take pictures of their dick with a ruler, are easy on themselves. I've seen lots of guys here push the ruler in and/or measure from the side and whatever to boost them up to like an inch...so a guy who's barely over 7" (again, I wish I could be this size) is now suddenly like "8 1/2 inches".

Bigger guys seem to be able to get away with this trick however. If I were to do it, I'd go from, say, 6.25" to 7". This seems more of a cheat than a 7.5" to 8.25", and I don't know why. I'm biased I guess.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Also, yeah, lots of bullshitters on this site. Ever notice all these 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (yep :rolleyes:) inchers NEVER have pictures? That's because they're bullshitters. Even the more honest guys, guys who take pictures of their dick with a ruler, are easy on themselves. I've seen lots of guys here push the ruler in and/or measure from the side and whatever to boost them up to like an inch...so a guy who's barely over 7" (again, I wish I could be this size) is now suddenly like "8 1/2 inches".

Bigger guys seem to be able to get away with this trick however. If I were to do it, I'd go from, say, 6.25" to 7". This seems more of a cheat than a 7.5" to 8.25", and I don't know why. I'm biased I guess.

I have seen those pics with the side measure too. I used to do that and got 7.25 but changed my style of measuring when I found out the correct way. Hell, it's just a 1/4", not that much of a difference to be missed.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So for those who are in the seven inch range, do you feel smaller than you used to after reading posts here and viewing the gallery and for those in the 8 + range, what are your feelings on those around seven? Small, average, big?

7.7 here and no, never felt small:wink:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool I love clubs! lol :biggrin1:
I'm between 7 and 8 so I'm in!!

You look huge man! I'd say you have nothing to worry about! :cool:
Thank you, but a good inch or two of what you see in my pic is actually my sack and not my shaft :( LOL. That's why it might look like it's 8" or something but really it's more like 6". Oh well!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I have postponed my first infroudction just few days, I could have been an 8 incher now :mad: ... I declared 6.5 inches then, but according to the standard way of measuring, I think I am more, and according to what I read, I am MUCH more!

Conchis, you are a model, from head to tose...including everything in bewteen!

But your head doesn't show anyhow :confused: