For those into amazons/goddess worship/femdom...

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by floopypoo22, Jan 14, 2010.

1. floopypoo22

floopypoo22 Active Member

You know, I'm not even really into this kind of thing generally, but there is a brand new story at the Overflowing Bra called "Orgasm Juice" featuring these themes that managed to get to me anyway (almost seems as if the author might've borrowed an idea or two from my story ideas actually). It gets pretty out there in the end, but it's weirdly hot at the same time. If you are a fan of the stuff in the subject line, I suggest you give it a go. (I would post the link myself, but I don't know if that's legal?)

#1 floopypoo22, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  2. floopypoo22

floopypoo22 Active Member

Btw, I forgot to list the most obvious category in the initial subject line, which would be "giantess". Oh, and just so you all know that this story isn't completely off-topic for this group, it also features penis expansion (though this doesn't play as prominent a role in the story as I would've liked).

#2 floopypoo22, Jan 14, 2010
  3. Icky

Icky New Member

Nice story, although it ended pretty abruptly. Thanks for sharing this with us!

I'd like to recommend a really good series I stumbled upon back in the days of epiclust. It's called The Upside Down Universe. The story is simply that there's a new herbal flavor that hits the market that is extremely good tasting, but only for women. It's quickly outlawed when it turns out it has some very dramatic side effects, namely that it causes exaggerated growth in muscle and strength. Slowly the majority of the worlds female population is suddenly the dominant sex and a lot of eventually violent conflicts erupt from this.
    It's very long and the grammar is sometimes pretty rough, but it's the smartest piece of smut I have ever read. Unlike most erotic fiction it has a ton of political and philosophical themes and undertones, and it has pretty interesting character development so you actually get a connection with a lot of them.

You can find it here: http://sites.google.com/site/crazyfck/

#3 Icky, Jan 14, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted