For those into gaining

D

deleted518773

James sat down in the almost empty mini school cafeteria, the chair beneath him heaved ad his weight spread out over the service. Placing the tray infront of him he glanced over the room where only three other students sat. Each in their own world. A girl with headphones starring at her computer, a middle aged man taking softly on his phone and a cute jock a table away. James unwrapped his first chicken sandwich. He had a half an hiur break between classes and this was his second rub through the cafeteria today. Taking a bite he tried to take a deep breath as he was
still winded from walking out a flight of stairs only a moment before. Thats when he noticed his moobs resting on the table in front of him. He straightened his spine trying to smooth the surface of his stomach as much as he could. Glancing around to see if anyone had noticed he pulled the cotton fabric of his black shirt from ilunder the layers of skin. Not even two minutes had past before he tossed the first wrapped aside and took a bug gulp of soda. James knew he should get started on some of the homework he'd gotten in his previous two classes but he was to starved to focus on anything else.
He unwrapped the second sandwich and took a bite. It was heavenly. He let his mind disappear into the pleasure of the moist breaded chicken breast.

"You really needed two?" James heard a gruff voice interuot his thought. Opening his eyes he looked over that the blonde boy in athletic wear baring the schools name. He swallowed not sure if he'd heard the jock correctly.

"Wh... What?" James hadnt meant to studder but the obvious beauty if the fit teen stopped his words.

"You really needed two?" The chisel faced teen repeated. There was a pause. Finally he athlete gestured to the sandwich in his hand, "You really needed two sandwiches?"

"Oh..." James hesitated looking down at the sandwich, "Its just... I havent eaten at all today because... Because ..." The blonde cut him off with a short.

"Dude, I was in the classroom just across the hall for two classes, youve been in here three times today." The boy shook his head, "I doubt you were just walking through for some excersise." He laughed to himself. James glanced around to the other students but they were each in their own world. He then looked down at the same high in his hands. He hadnt had much today. Just that last sandwich... and three slices of pizza during a class break. Of course he grabbed a breakast burrito when he first got in but it was morning then... No wait it was two burritos. And the second time was just to grab a few snacks, chicken strips, a breadstick and a small bowl of soup. For a noment he felt a sense of shame wash over him. Did he really need this sandwich. He sat it back down withiut a word. The jock tilted his head, "Dont let me stop you." He looked around the room then got up and pulled oyt the seat across from him and sat down. James' hesrt was pounded.The blond gestured to the chicken sandwich, "Eat it. You must be starving, its been like what? Ten minutes since you last ate. Go ahead and eat."

"I'm..."James hesitated not making eyecontact with the younger boy, "I'm okay."

"No youre not fatty." The jock chuckled. James felt his hair stand on head and the word 'fatty' left the jocks perfect lips, "Eat." James paused. Finally he reached for the sandwich and slowly took a bite, "There you go. Taste good doesnt it?" James wasnt going to respond but the younger boys expression made him realize it wasn't a hypothetic question. He nodded, "How many of these have you had today?"
"Just... Ju..." James paused to take another bite. He was trying to be polite and swallow before answering, "Just two."

"Damn," the jock shook his head, "You must be starving to death clearly." He laughed swinging his hand towards the large buldge at the front of the older man's shirt. James shifted in his seat trying to casually fix the tightness of his shirt but caused the seat betneath him to creek, "Maybe you should go get another."

"I'm... Okay." James looked down at half the sandwich left in his hands.

"No I think you need another." The blonde almost whispered. The middle aged man finally ended his call and the girl just across the way was talking off her headphones, "You still look pretty hungry." His voice was just soft enough that only they could hear.

"Um..." James just starred at the sandwich in his hands unable to look the younger boy in the face, "I mean... may be just one more."

"Thats right." The jock whispered, laughed and stood up, "Keep eating fatty. I'm going to the gym." The blonde stopped just before walking out of the cafeteria. "Hey fatty!" He shouted, "Try getring your man tits off the table next time!" James looked down at his moobs that again found their place on the table. Glancing up he saw both the man and girl looking his way. James flushed in embarrassment. Quickly he continued eating his sandwich, stood up and headed into the hallway. Making his way a few pages down the hall, he stopped and lookrd into the entrance of the cafeteria. Maybe one more sandwich wouldnt hurt.

Reactions: dansuneforet
D

deleted518773

I was debating continuing it but I'm not the best at gainer/humiliation stories