For those men who think they can't measure up...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...from a lady who likes big cocks :tongue:

I want to tell you about this guy I had sex with. Of course you will wonder how big he was. He was 5.5, maybe pushing 6 and below average in girth, I would say pushing 4.

When I saw what he was packing, I was disappointed. Yes, I admit it. I would have been much happier to see an 8 inch cock tenting his boxers.

Here's the thing though, he worked it very, very well. He made me cum just as much as an 8 incher. *Refer to the first line of this post* Yup, I was floored. He put me in several positions and no matter which position, he made me cum.

He had this rhythm, and he listened well. (Though because I am so loud, he had no problem knowing what felt good). He had stamina and after he came, he had 10 minutes downtime. We fucked for 4 hours, off and on. I don't know how many times I orgasmed but he filled 6 condoms.

It was the first time I had been sexually satisfied in a long time, including my 8 inch fb's I had.

I know not many men can cum that many times or have such a short downtime. I just wanted you average or under average men to not feel inferior or think you can't put it down because of your size. This guy proves it's possible.

*if you are into SPH, don't worry, this whole post was bullshit* :rolleyes::biggrin1::cool:

lewis27529

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hot post Jen.
I've always felt that a woman NEEDS to warmed up before penetration. Start out by licking her legs and work your way up to that warm spot. and just feeling all over her, making her want to explode before you put a cock inside of her. I love the reaction I get from girls... If only my BF would allow a threesome more often. haa haa.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Miss J,
I was talking to an ex last night, with similar measurements, and read this to him - he loved it! Thanks for showing the average guys some love! :smile:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, ten minute down time is totally possible when with a hot woman.
i have/can do it. and i can also read her body and know what she likes.
Ten minutes...I am a little older, but I used to never leave. Come once and keep stroking and get hard again. Now it is about fifteen minutes.

sneeper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have approximately 0 minute downtime... i can come quite hard and maintain an erection.. It sounds like it would be fun and it is most of the time, but sometimes i have to walk around with a tent after a quickie