For those of you w/ EXTREMELY LARGE DICKS + CONDOMS

geronyke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your technique for preventing your partner from DRYING out during sex when wearing a condom???

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lube.

Most of the guys and gals on here prefer Wet or Wet Platinum, but of the brands available in most stores, Astroglide is great too.

T_K I have the same advantage/problem. There are times I get so wet it's hard to get as much friction as I'd like.

geronyke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL...I live in Japan. But where in the US can I find these products??? And how does this product taste if you want to continue having oral sex?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very big dicks need very large condoms. Extremely large dicks try to make the biggest condom work...

But ya...use lube...if she gets dry.

...OB

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KY Warming is also nice. It works for me and my spouse. I use some on the outside of the condom and a drop on the inside. Pleasant and nice for the both of us.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
LOL...I live in Japan. But where in the US can I find these products??? And how does this product taste if you want to continue having oral sex?

if you are in Tokyo, get the masturbation lube from donquiote or durex play from condom-mania. Both are condom safe.

I often use Durex Comfort XL with Durex Play lube.

You will find that the masturbation lube (buy the female one) they have is non-scented and shouldn't affect any taste of your mans rod.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried 'Custom Fit' made to measure condoms? They only go up to about 9" in length but they get very wide fitting too which is usually the biggest problem with the condoms you buy in regular stores. You can buy them on the Condomania website and I think they deliver world-wide. They also sell a wide range of lube.