For those of you who like to compare

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am going to be in Florida in January and want to see some of you native Floridians compare with the indigenous animals of your region. Especially alligators. I want to see pics. These pics cannot be photoshopped. The alligator must be at least 6 feet long. You must hold the alligator's penis in your hand with a measuring tape. I want to clearly see that number. Then, standing beside the alligator for proper perspective, you measure yours.

If you win and still look able to fuck after, you might get a handjob from me. But only if you are over 10 inches.

Can't wait for you all to start competing! I'm getting hot just thinking about it.:cool:

(Just a suggestion, don't use the ones you might find in Lake Apopka, that wouldn't be fair. You don't need a handjob that bad do you?)

frontline: fooling with nature: picture gallery: teeny weenies

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would do it, but I'm not in Florida. Nothing like jacking off an animal.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen, as much as I like you, & would for a handjob(for starters!) from you, ain't no way I'll stick my mr happy alongside wally gator & compare peeters. That's a surefire way to accidently get emasculated.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe that guy gets paid for that and has been since the mid 1980's.

Just get his data, run the statistics for them (minimum, maximum, mean, median), that should be all that's needed to conclude what you're after.

Sharks, gators, snakes and other critters that may go "wild" are the last creatures I want to be around. Leave them where they are and don't disturb them.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Boys,where's your sense of adventure?

Alright, I'll up the ante, I'll lick the head while I jack you off. And I'll knock off a required inch. So, if you are 9 inches, you're in!

Just for the record Jenn, are you talking about real inches or Internet inches? :rolleyes: