For those of you who sleep with someone else...

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speedo, encourge her to get a medical evaulation. My ex snored loudly (guess he still does) & we slept in separate bedrooms for the last 4 yrs. of our marriage. He refused to see a doctor for any kind of evaulation. I diagnosed him severe sleep apnea (which is also a heart attack waiting to happen). I know his refusal to seek medical attention was a factor in our divorce (plus no cuddling, etc.-he wasn't one for cuddling anyway). I figured if he didn't care enough to seek medical attention to enable us to actually sleep together & occasionally roll over & enjoy one another, then he really didn't care much for our marriage.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh, I like the cuddling part after sex mostly because I'm more relaxed. Otherwise it's hard for me to do if I'm really horny. My dick just doesn't go down. I love to sleep with my girlfriend but it's harder for her because I toss & turn all night & keep her awake. I can't even wear any pajamas. They just come off with all the movement. I wear my underwear & a t-shirt now,but the briefs come off too during the night & sometimes I almost strangle myself when the t-shirt comes rising up. :D

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Mar 14 2005, 01:34 AM
Yeh, I like the cuddling part after sex mostly because I'm more relaxed. Otherwise it's hard for me to do if I'm really horny. My dick just doesn't go down. I love to sleep with my girlfriend but it's harder for her because I toss & turn all night & keep her awake. I can't even wear any pajamas. They just come off with all the movement. I wear my underwear & a t-shirt now,but the briefs come off too during the night & sometimes I almost strangle myself when the t-shirt comes rising up. :D
[post=290741]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I watch?

Jerry: I've been single most of my life and therefore sleep alone on a king size bed. I'm a dead to the world type sleeper so not much wakes me, except throbbing hard ons at 3 am.

My last g/f would sleep over on weekends. Only problems were she liked the side of the bed I slept on during the week. We both sleep naked or she would wear a thong or nothing and the only "problem" this created was me being awakened by her grinding her bare ass against my dick at the wee hours of the morning. Also wherever we may have been when we fell asleep we would wake up tangled together, arms and legs intertwined. Odd actually cuz we where both used to sleeping alone. Another sigh, I miss it too.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Yes! You are not alone. Now that my gf and I have been in a committed relationship for over 3 years now, this issue is affecting me more and more. Unlike those young, frantic, short-term relationships where you might be in bed together only for sex, we're at that more mature stage where we want to have our sex and get some sleep too. We don't live together and, given our schedules right now, we don't spend every night together. It sucks to be together so little, but the one upside is I at least get a good night's sleep a few nights a week. We will probably get married someday, and I have already decided that a king-sized bed will be a must when that happens. We have spent some nights in hotels with king-sized beds, and I found it made a world of difference.

There was actually a Seinfeld episode about this in which Kramer discovered the wonders of George's parents' twin beds after losing sleep being in the same bed with his gf for several nights. I believe this comfort factor--more than prudery--really explains the popularity of twin beds in the 50's, and the popularity of king beds today.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Donk@Mar 16 2005, 08:58 AM
There was actually a Seinfeld episode about this in which Kramer discovered the wonders of George's parents' twin beds after losing sleep being in the same bed with his gf for several nights. I believe this comfort factor--more than prudery--really explains the popularity of twin beds in the 50's, and the popularity of king beds today.
[post=291353]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought the twin beds from the 1950's was due to TV's 'moral code' which said you couldn't even show a married couple in the same bed together! :D

I've shared a twin bed to a king size. You have to cuddle in a twin or one of you is on the floor! A full or queen size is fine with me, but the king size gives you more options for when you are not sleeping in the bed. ;)

LapDog :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, they even had to have a storyline where Tarzan finds a son because they couldn't introduce Boy (and in doing so imply that Tarzan and Jane had had sex).

What's funny is, those moral codes produced whole new fetishes.