For those of you with club shaped cocks...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ramsey, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whose business end is thicker than the base of the shaft, how well has it been received with your partners? Most of the ladies here seem to like the cocks that get thicker at the base, but mine is definitely thicker towards mid-shaft and head.
    Do the ladies (and men) enjoy a cock shaped like that?

2. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No complaints - fat head, fat shaft just behind the head. It tapers inward slightly midway, the root is just as thick as the head. All I know is that I enjoy ownership, and certainly haven't had someone turn me away because of it. Penises are like people, all sorts of shapes and colors put together - no worries. :D

3. dan6907

dan6907 New Member

Club shaped here too. My ex used to say she could feel the head moving back and forth inside her. I guess that was the only contact point with her vagina.

4. Daisy

Gold Member

I wouldnt mind that kind of shape. I want the most stimulation at the head anyway so if it's thick at the end it's fine with me. Thick anywhere is fine as long as it's thick.

5. Daisy

Gold Member

Although, upon second thought I'll need to see more pictures.. to know exactly what you're talking about :)

6. Badunkbadonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know if my opinion will matter to the OP, but I like club cocks better with anal sex. If you get the thick part in, and then it gets thinner, it's a big relief. When the guy goes balls deep - if he's thicker at the base, it hurts a bit more (until you get very relaxed). Club dicks feel better when he goes balls deep. That's my two cents worth.

7. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Well, mine is the same in girth from the base to just behind the glans. The ridge of the glans is a quarter of an inch deep. When I am erect the glans balloons out much more. While having sex, my wife has told me she can feel the ridge and that pushes her over the edge. I don't remember having sex that she did not have an orgasm. The first time she has an orgasm actually scared me. Obviously it was very intense.

8. jonluke6ft2

jonluke6ft2 New Member

Agreed!!!

9. RKNG

RKNG New Member

mine is probably I'd guess a quarter inch? circumfrence different near the base, and the thickest part being probably bout an inch behind the head or so,

my fiancee seems to enjoy it, I'm not sure its enough of a difference to make a HUGE effect. I do think the slight "expansion" pulling out and stuff gives it a little interestingness.

10. DecoyMAX

DecoyMAX New Member

Albums:
    Look at my photo

Draft saved Draft deleted