For those of you with club shaped cocks...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whose business end is thicker than the base of the shaft, how well has it been received with your partners? Most of the ladies here seem to like the cocks that get thicker at the base, but mine is definitely thicker towards mid-shaft and head.
Do the ladies (and men) enjoy a cock shaped like that?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No complaints - fat head, fat shaft just behind the head. It tapers inward slightly midway, the root is just as thick as the head. All I know is that I enjoy ownership, and certainly haven't had someone turn me away because of it. Penises are like people, all sorts of shapes and colors put together - no worries. :D

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldnt mind that kind of shape. I want the most stimulation at the head anyway so if it's thick at the end it's fine with me. Thick anywhere is fine as long as it's thick.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know if my opinion will matter to the OP, but I like club cocks better with anal sex. If you get the thick part in, and then it gets thinner, it's a big relief. When the guy goes balls deep - if he's thicker at the base, it hurts a bit more (until you get very relaxed). Club dicks feel better when he goes balls deep. That's my two cents worth.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, mine is the same in girth from the base to just behind the glans. The ridge of the glans is a quarter of an inch deep. When I am erect the glans balloons out much more. While having sex, my wife has told me she can feel the ridge and that pushes her over the edge. I don't remember having sex that she did not have an orgasm. The first time she has an orgasm actually scared me. Obviously it was very intense.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if my opinion will matter to the OP, but I like club cocks better with anal sex. If you get the thick part in, and then it gets thinner, it's a big relief. When the guy goes balls deep - if he's thicker at the base, it hurts a bit more (until you get very relaxed). Club dicks feel better when he goes balls deep. That's my two cents worth.

Agreed!!!

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
mine is probably I'd guess a quarter inch? circumfrence different near the base, and the thickest part being probably bout an inch behind the head or so,

my fiancee seems to enjoy it, I'm not sure its enough of a difference to make a HUGE effect. I do think the slight "expansion" pulling out and stuff gives it a little interestingness.